Real tits only

GaryS

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I hope you don’t mind but there’s a couple of things I’d like to say on my his thread. Firstly, women have breast enhancement surgery for a myriad of different reasons, including chronic psychological conditions such as BDD and for reconstruction following treatments for life threatening diseases. That said, perhaps a little sensitivity could be shown, rather than shaming?
Secondly, it isn’t necessary to put other people down to feel good about yourself. Too many women do this and that’s why our daughters are growing up with identity issues.
That’s all really. As you were.
Well said!

Ryancastle

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
View attachment 47092 View attachment 47093 View attachment 47094 View attachment 47095 View attachment 47096 Just wanted to dedicate a thread to all of the real titted curvy girls out there, in my opinion real tits LOOK better, FEEL better and JIGGLE better than a pair of silicone balls attached to your chest :D
So appreciation to all the gorgeous natural boobies ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Woo Hoo! Big love for all the big natural boobies! Real jiggly, spilling all over the place boobs are gorgeous. As are the real, sexy women they’re attached too!

Geoff1qaz

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

shambles925

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
@SexyScarlett I’m glad you’re back. I’m still away but I’ll be back next week. I’d love to tell you where I’ve been.

I’ve spent much of the last 4 months travelling up and down Britain visiting my sister. The day I joined this site for the second time she was given a month to live. Like a warrior, she hung on for another 3. Last week I sat with her husband and family and we watched as she took her final breath. It wasn’t pretty.

Cancer took her. It started 13 years ago when she found a lump in a breast. She underwent a partial mastectomy, followed by radiotherapy, followed by a partial implant procedure. 7 years later she found a lump in her other breast. This time she had a full mastectomy, followed by chemotherapy, followed by full breast reconstruction. She attempted to live her life as a ‘normal’ woman. Those ‘silicone balls attached to (sic) her chest’ afforded that strong and courageous lady a little dignity during her difficult battle.

But it had spread to her organs, then her spine. 3 years later she was going through chemo again. Twice. But it didn’t work, and last week we lost her.

My own story is very different. Less tragic because I didn’t die.
At a very young age I fell into the hands of an abuser, and I won’t bore you with the details but let’s just say, over the decade I was with him I went to hell a number of times. I know what hell looks like and I could draw you a map if you ever need it.
By the time I escaped I’d survived physical, psychological and sexual abuse. I’d experienced anorexia, self harm, low self esteem, disassociation, body dysmorphic disorder, social anxiety...the list goes on. In my darkest moment I sat at one of my favourite bridges, contemplating terminating myself. Thankfully an epiphany moment stopped me.

I rebuilt my own life. I pieced myself back together. It took years. I’m probably not fully recovered yet if I’m honest, but I’m getting better. My augmentation surgery was one small step I made towards that process. All paid for by me.

This is just 2 personal stories.

So it begs the question, what would possess a female to want to publicly share such unkind, body shaming comments about a whole group of other women, no doubt recovering from a trauma?
Was it a juvenile dig at me? Well...
-My 2 arrivals onto this site caused massive waves, bringing the FAF squad out in full force with their burning torches.
-This thread appeared within hours of me posting irrefutable proof that I am not a fake profile.
-I have ‘fake tits’.
-You said you don’t look at my threads/photos, but we all look at each other’s photos/threads. Fact.
-You yell at any girls who posts their own photos on your threads. (An indicator that you’re not comfortable with ‘competition’).
-My presence on this site is a big deal (I’ll let my thread/profile stats in this short time speak for themselves).
-Although you say you’re body confident despite being a chubby girl, you’re possibly not as body as confident as you make out because, by your own admission, you’re not comfortable posing without lingerie. Plus all your photos are snap filtered.
-Posters are not allowed to comment on your threads unless they’re either agreeing with you or giving you compliments. Anyone who dares to disagree with you receives abuse from yourself and your fan base, AKA The Illiterati.

So I guess, if one believes in a whole host of coincidences occurring in one perfect storm, one could surmise that the timing and wording of this thread were completely unconnected to my own impressive entrance onto this site. My own opinion is that you showed your true colours. Less scarlet, more green I’d say.
I’ll leave everyone else to formulate their own conclusions.

A personal message to all those who spoke out to defend this inexcusable thread...
I pray that no women in your lives ever have to go through any trauma that requires them to consider similar major surgical procedures, because a) I choose not to live my life as self-absorbed narcissist, so I wouldn’t wish it on anyone and b) it doesn’t look like they’ll receive any kind of empathetic support from any of you, judging by your shallow and air headed comments.

Shame on you all!
All I’ll say is that I’m very sorry for the loss of your sister, and I can only admire you for what you’ve gone through and how you’re coming through to the other side of that xx

RickyClark1981

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
@SexyScarlett I’m glad you’re back. I’m still away but I’ll be back next week. I’d love to tell you where I’ve been.

I’ve spent much of the last 4 months travelling up and down Britain visiting my sister. The day I joined this site for the second time she was given a month to live. Like a warrior, she hung on for another 3. Last week I sat with her husband and family and we watched as she took her final breath. It wasn’t pretty.

Cancer took her. It started 13 years ago when she found a lump in a breast. She underwent a partial mastectomy, followed by radiotherapy, followed by a partial implant procedure. 7 years later she found a lump in her other breast. This time she had a full mastectomy, followed by chemotherapy, followed by full breast reconstruction. She attempted to live her life as a ‘normal’ woman. Those ‘silicone balls attached to (sic) her chest’ afforded that strong and courageous lady a little dignity during her difficult battle.

But it had spread to her organs, then her spine. 3 years later she was going through chemo again. Twice. But it didn’t work, and last week we lost her.

At a very young age I fell into the hands of an abuser, and I won’t bore you with the details but let’s just say, over the decade I was with him I went to hell a number of times. I know what hell looks like and I could draw you a map if you ever need it.
By the time I escaped I’d survived physical, psychological and sexual abuse. I’d experienced anorexia, self harm, low self esteem, disassociation, body dysmorphic disorder, social anxiety...the list goes on. In my darkest moment I sat at one of my favourite bridges, contemplating terminating myself. Thankfully an epiphany moment stopped me.

I rebuilt my own life. I pieced myself back together. It took years. I’m probably not fully recovered yet if I’m honest, but I’m getting better. My augmentation surgery was one small step I made towards that process. All paid for by me.

So it begs the question, what would possess a female to want to publicly share such unkind, body shaming comments about a whole group of other women, no doubt recovering from a trauma?
-My 2 arrivals onto this site caused massive waves, bringing the FAF squad out in full force with their burning torches.
-This thread appeared within hours of me posting irrefutable proof that I am not a fake profile.
-I have ‘fake tits’.
-You said you don’t look at my threads/photos, but we all look at each other’s photos/threads. Fact.
-You yell at any girls who posts their own photos on your threads. (An indicator that you’re not comfortable with ‘competition’).
-My presence on this site is a big deal (I’ll let my thread/profile stats in this short time speak for themselves).
-Although you say you’re body confident despite being a chubby girl, you’re possibly not as body as confident as you make out because, by your own admission, you’re not comfortable posing without lingerie. Plus all your photos are snap filtered.
-Posters are not allowed to comment on your threads unless they’re either agreeing with you or giving you compliments. Anyone who dares to disagree with you receives abuse from yourself and your fan base, AKA The Illiterati.

So I guess, if one believes in a whole host of coincidences occurring in one perfect storm, one could surmise that the timing and wording of this thread were completely unconnected to my own impressive entrance onto this site. My own opinion is that you showed your true colours. Less scarlet, more green I’d say.

A personal message to all those who spoke out to defend this inexcusable thread...
I pray that no women in your lives ever have to go through any trauma that requires them to consider similar major surgical procedures, because a) I choose not to live my life as self-absorbed narcissist, so I wouldn’t wish it on anyone and b) it doesn’t look like they’ll receive any kind of empathetic support from any of you, judging by your shallow and air headed comments.

Shame on you all!

Very brave sharing your story. Hopefully draw a line under this.

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

-I have ‘fake tits’.

Shame on you all!
Firstly I’m very sorry for your loss, I can only imagine how you feel as I myself watched my aunt go through the same thing.
She was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 35 I was 15 at the time and as a young girl just beginning to progress into adulthood it was a very strange and upsetting time for me. I also have a friend who recently has been diagnosed with cervical cancer and is undergoing treatment, so as I said I’m sorry for your loss and the troubles that you’ve experienced, but because I put on a thread about natural boobs I’m belittling everyone that has had breast surgery???

I’m totally gobsmacked as to how you have came on here and made me out to be a bad person when you have slated people for using fake cock pics, maybe that person didn’t feel confident enough to post his own. I think that you are very contradicting and two faced or is it ok to pick and choose when you decide what’s correct and what isn’t?

As for snap filters yeah I do use them sometimes, not all the time but I do love a wee filter now and then( tell me someone who doesn’t)
Also to clarify when I ask someone not to post on my thread I’m basically telling them that if they have the confidence to post them they can do their own, that’s a problem? Why?

I just feel that as an older lady you have a huge issue with me and I don’t think it’s because of one thread. Anyone I’ve ever spoken to on here knows that I’m pretty genuine and decent enough to speak to yet you come on here and portray me as some kind of monster because I posted something you didn’t agree with.
Oh btw just to let you know that it’s not politically correct to call someone chubby lol or is that you saying something about girls who are a bit overweight?
We can all have our opinions as to what’s right and what’s wrong in the way we say or do things in life but let me tell you, if my sister had just passed away I wouldn’t be on here wasting my time trying to bring down some (airhead comments) I think I’d be spending the time with my family where it matters most.
All I can say is can you please just block me and I’ll do the same as I’m not about public spats, it’s embarrassing and if you had felt a real need to have this out then my pm is open. I’d rather discuss this like adults other than have a thread where everyone can see.

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I’ve said all I have to say on the subject. There is no defending body shaming. Period. And regarding your PM, no thank you, I don’t wish to take anything private
No that’s ok cause you’d rather play the victim on here!! Fkn joke! Enough said right enough

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Perhaps draw a line under it and move on. You're all gorgeous in your own ways.
Ricky this was over weeks ago as far as I was concerned, but it looks like people hold a huge grudge and can’t seem to move on, they would rather have public spats to make them look like the victim. Naaaa fuck that I’m no pushover. I did try to take it private but she obviously thrives on the attention

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
You know I’m actually gobsmacked on this one. You clearly have it in for me and you clearly love a public show. I won’t bring myself down to your level. Argue with yourself as I’m done with all this shit

Back