Real tits only

L

LIL_WHITE_FOX

I’m only retaliating to someone who’s made me out to be something I’m not. It is serious as far as I’m concerned as she portrayed me as someone who shames others for some sort of enjoyment.
She's done an awesome job of headfucking shambles and others into thinking we on two completely separate occasions we have started any trouble lol in just two days. Great gaslighting. Wake up will ya shambles use your noggin. You can see we are both pissed off. It don't happen alot. But when it does god help them Coz we are both nice people and it's unjust

L

LIL_WHITE_FOX

Funniest thing about this is that the person who started all this is now sitting back all quiet while everyone else is getting at each other. Now if that’s not warped idk what is!! Smh
Single white female behaviour if you ask me.. Check ya towel rail lol

BigLuke69

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
View attachment 47092 View attachment 47093 View attachment 47094 View attachment 47095 View attachment 47096 Just wanted to dedicate a thread to all of the real titted curvy girls out there, in my opinion real tits LOOK better, FEEL better and JIGGLE better than a pair of silicone balls attached to your chest :D
So appreciation to all the gorgeous natural boobies ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Amen to that. Definitely better. Real big juicy boobs. Can’t beat them. Definitely get my vote x

L

LIL_WHITE_FOX

The irony of this comment is not lost on me.

'I'm sitting back all quiet' because I've already been yelled off your thread. I came with a genuine (social) comment which on a subject personal to me, (it is a chat site, right?), I wasn't insulting and neither was I rude. You, however, chose to ignore the point of my original comment and lost your shit instead. Obviously not a girl for sensible debate then.

Sorry your 'exclusive' thread got overtaken with playground bickering, Scarlett, but it's cool 'ladies'. I'm getting the measure of this place and working out who is who. You'll have no further interaction from me.

Peace.

Lol @lost your shit. Think it might just happen again. Have you read your self righteousness I'm cringing. Who the hell are you stirring trouble up

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The irony of this comment is not lost on me.

'I'm sitting back all quiet' because I've already been yelled off your thread. I came with a genuine (social) comment which on a subject personal to me, (it is a chat site, right?), I wasn't insulting and neither was I rude. You, however, chose to ignore the point of my original comment and lost your shit instead. Obviously not a girl for sensible debate then.

Sorry your 'exclusive' thread got overtaken with playground bickering, Scarlett, but it's cool 'ladies'. I'm getting the measure of this place and working out who is who. You'll have no further interaction from me.

Peace.
Oh no you don’t just come on, belittle me and then say peace at the end lmao. Are you for real? Wait don’t answer that lol.
You think my message is ironic? You reckon I’m jealous? Of what may I ask? I’m a narcissistic bitch lol so definitely not jealous whatsoever. :D

Listen whoever you are I’m usually a very chilled person who is open to any kind of debate but when a bitch comes in my face and slates me for having an opinion then try’s to put a pity party out making themselves out to be little Miss innocent and flipping and mixing it to make me look like a bad person then yeah I’ll show a side that doesn’t get brought out that often.
I have no idea who you are and didn’t know you until today, I didn’t see your threads as unlike others I don’t trawl through everything in here so if you feel that anything was directed at you personally then you have to get over yourself and take a chill pill. I could recommend rescue remedy :)

Peace :D

L

LIL_WHITE_FOX

Spot on you had no idea what she did to me yesterday and, I had not said a word about her or too her until I saw she tagged me and abused, me on another website and I thought who is that. . And the comment she just posted the fun has only just begun speaks volumes of what she is here to do who types that when you have just upset someone. She's going on block. Total screw lose

Billy-bunk

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
View attachment 47092 View attachment 47093 View attachment 47094 View attachment 47095 View attachment 47096 Just wanted to dedicate a thread to all of the real titted curvy girls out there, in my opinion real tits LOOK better, FEEL better and JIGGLE better than a pair of silicone balls attached to your chest :D
So appreciation to all the gorgeous natural boobies ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Oh yes natural are definitely the best and yours are just fabulous I could mess with them for days what a beauty ty

Back