Real tits only

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Spot on. She has them brainwashed in two mins and you won't find me being fake af with her either but equally ill just ignore now I've shared my insight with you scarlet
We can share anything we are feeling cause someone’s starting trouble for nothing. Thanks though I appreciate you letting me know it’s not just me. X

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
And have you read me saying you shouldn't defend yourself? Knock yourself out. That's Queen PC to you - yeah I call out bigotry when I see it. No offence to Scarlett, I'm happy to continue this privately if you want to.
I have no issues with you either @bloodhoney but I’m always gonna fight my corner when someone’s having a go

L

LIL_WHITE_FOX

I'm honestly creased. Reign that neck in queeny you don't queen over me. No fucker does

L

LIL_WHITE_FOX

We can share anything we are feeling cause someone’s starting trouble for nothing. Thanks though I appreciate you letting me know it’s not just me. X
I know gaslighting when I see it hun and I don't fucking like it. It comes from a very very dark place and I absolutely wanted to share what she did yesterday and attempting to goad further on messages she then deletes. Don't rise or to anyone who is falling for her routine either. You know, the score

shambles925

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I know gaslighting when I see it hun and I don't fucking like it. It comes from a very very dark place and I absolutely wanted to share what she did yesterday and attempting to goad further on messages she then deletes. Don't rise or to anyone who is falling for her routine either. You know, the score
Let me ask you @LIL_WHITE_FOX did you or did you not call her fake when she was on this site previously under a different persona?

shambles925

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
L

LIL_WHITE_FOX

Let me ask you @LIL_WHITE_FOX did you or did you not call her fake when she was on this site previously under a different persona?
Yes and I have the pm in my inbox with ellwood still as I only get pms from mikey and Admin so ain't deleted it. It was early May I put a google search on her wall. What has, that got to do with this or the fact she tagged me in August out of nowhere with a link to another site. Are you saying that is acceptable behavior.

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Shambles we’ve all been called fake at one point or another, it happens to me in chat every night but it doesn’t mean I go after everyone that says it, tagging them in stuff etc. I laugh and move on cause I’m comfortable with who I am that’s the difference

shambles925

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Yes and I have the pm in my inbox with ellwood still as I only get pms from mikey and Admin so ain't deleted it. It was early May I put a google search on her wall. What has, that got to do with this or the fact she tagged me in August out of nowhere with a link to another site. Are you saying that is acceptable behavior.
No I’m saying that she is only standing up for herself the same way that you say you’re doing. I don’t know about any other sites or what has gone on on them but on this one you called her out and she’s reacted

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Blimey. All getting a wee bit serious innit :) life's too short
I’m only retaliating to someone who’s made me out to be something I’m not. It is serious as far as I’m concerned as she portrayed me as someone who shames others for some sort of enjoyment.

L

LIL_WHITE_FOX

No I’m saying that she is only standing up for herself the same way that you say you’re doing. I don’t know about any other sites or what has gone on on them but on this one you called her out and she’s reacted

I didn't though you are missing the point I had no idea who was tagging me. She is that self involved she has come back from a link I posted on her wall in May which I think you liked at the time lol

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Exactly I had women set up a Skype group Coz they were jealous of me circulating my pictures. Old bitter women just because I got on with people it's the reason I don't go in the room now. They would set up guest names as a, play on my name and post my pics to freak me out whilst they were in Skype. I know this because one of them felt bad told me and showed me what they were doing. I've had allsorts in 3 yrs there are some twisted fuckers about especially when you turn them down which I've done plenty of
Oh wow that’s crazy although doesn’t surprise me tbh. Jealousy is a terrible trait formed mostly off the insecurities of others. People can be so mean.

shambles925

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I didn't though you are missing the point I had no idea who was tagging me. She is that self involved she has come back from a link I posted on her wall in May which I think you liked at the time lol
I have no problem with fakes being called out, and if I believe it to be the truth then yes I will like posts that say that. However if people subsequently prove they are not fake then I’ll hold my hands up and say so

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Funniest thing about this is that the person who started all this is now sitting back all quiet while everyone else is getting at each other. Now if that’s not warped idk what is!! Smh

Back