Real tits only

W

Wanted

Ladies , ladies please . It’s really hard to wank to these pics with all this shouting going on ;) lol

L

LIL_WHITE_FOX

Lmao you got it spot on :D
I’m sure you could call Mikey anything and he’d still fall at your feet :p

Lol he would yanno.. we are hardly ever apart we miss each other after 10 mins. It just flows like teenagers in adult bodies really it's so funny really how we found each other here. Definitely my one to share a stanna stair lift with lol

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Lol he would yanno.. we are hardly ever apart we miss each other after 10 mins. It just flows like teenagers in adult bodies really it's so funny really how we found each other here. Definitely my one to share a stanna stair lift with lol
That’s amazing though and I wish you both a long and happy life together :)

RN6inc

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I dont seee where scarlet shamed anyone personally? And I'm sure if the thread were all about you Ms oldtease , you would know.

I luv ma wee sistas natural beauty .

I also understand the tit job thing if it's an illness of course, but the thread isn't about that.

And I'm sure in due course we will all need some fakeness in the form of hair extensions/irish jigs n fake nails, mega make up to beautify ourselves as we get old.
And if we find a sugar daddy to get us bigger/smaller jugs then so be it. Everyone have a banging week . Mwah mwahh mwah
Sorry bout ma bad punctuation/spelling/grammar . I need an after school caning from the headmaster

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I dont seee where scarlet shamed anyone personally? And I'm sure if the thread were all about you Ms oldtease , you would know. There's nae need to try make people look like they r shaming others when they r celebrating their own self.

I luv ma wee sistas natural beauty .

I also understand the tit job thing if it's an illness of course, but the thread isn't about that.

And I'm sure in due course we will all need some fakeness in the form of hair extensions/irish jigs n fake nails, mega make up to beautify ourselves as we get old.
And if we find a sugar daddy to get us bigger/smaller jugs then so be it. Everyone have a banging week . Mwah mwahh mwah
Luv ya loads ❤️
Ps lmao@ Irish jigs :D xxxxx

Cazz

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Must say mine look fake in my pic but they aren't. Amazing what lingerie can do. If I took that off they wouldn't look that good, believe me. Lol.

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Must say mine look fake in my pic but they aren't. Amazing what lingerie can do. If I took that off they wouldn't look that good, believe me. Lol.
They look great!! X

Back