Real tits only

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
How hypocritical how can you deal with a deleted comment???
Anyway enough of this was just stating a fact!
It can be reported first before deletion. Try thinking before typing, And yes enough of this, I have better things to do than reply to your comments. Enjoy your chat.

I

inyourdreamzz

@SexyScarlett I’m glad you’re back. I’m still away but I’ll be back next week. I’d love to tell you where I’ve been.

I’ve spent much of the last 4 months travelling up and down Britain visiting my sister. The day I joined this site for the second time she was given a month to live. Like a warrior, she hung on for another 3. Last week I sat with her husband and family and we watched as she took her final breath. It wasn’t pretty.

Cancer took her. It started 13 years ago when she found a lump in a breast. She underwent a partial mastectomy, followed by radiotherapy, followed by a partial implant procedure. 7 years later she found a lump in her other breast. This time she had a full mastectomy, followed by chemotherapy, followed by full breast reconstruction. She attempted to live her life as a ‘normal’ woman. Those ‘silicone balls attached to (sic) her chest’ afforded that strong and courageous lady a little dignity during her difficult battle.

But it had spread to her organs, then her spine. 3 years later she was going through chemo again. Twice. But it didn’t work, and last week we lost her.

My own story is very different. Less tragic because I didn’t die.
At a very young age I fell into the hands of an abuser, and I won’t bore you with the details but let’s just say, over the decade I was with him I went to hell a number of times. I know what hell looks like and I could draw you a map if you ever need it.
By the time I escaped I’d survived physical, psychological and sexual abuse. I’d experienced anorexia, self harm, low self esteem, disassociation, body dysmorphic disorder, social anxiety...the list goes on. In my darkest moment I sat at one of my favourite bridges, contemplating terminating myself. Thankfully an epiphany moment stopped me.

I rebuilt my own life. I pieced myself back together. It took years. I’m probably not fully recovered yet if I’m honest, but I’m getting better. My augmentation surgery was one small step I made towards that process. All paid for by me.

This is just 2 personal stories.

So it begs the question, what would possess a female to want to publicly share such unkind, body shaming comments about a whole group of other women, no doubt recovering from a trauma?
Was it a juvenile dig at me? Well...
-My 2 arrivals onto this site caused massive waves, bringing the FAF squad out in full force with their burning torches.
-This thread appeared within hours of me posting irrefutable proof that I am not a fake profile.
-I have ‘fake tits’.
-You said you don’t look at my threads/photos, but we all look at each other’s photos/threads. Fact.
-You yell at any girls who posts their own photos on your threads. (An indicator that you’re not comfortable with ‘competition’).
-My presence on this site is a big deal (I’ll let my thread/profile stats in this short time speak for themselves).
-Although you say you’re body confident despite being a chubby girl, you’re possibly not as body as confident as you make out because, by your own admission, you’re not comfortable posing without lingerie. Plus all your photos are snap filtered.
-Posters are not allowed to comment on your threads unless they’re either agreeing with you or giving you compliments. Anyone who dares to disagree with you receives abuse from yourself and your fan base, AKA The Illiterati.

So I guess, if one believes in a whole host of coincidences occurring in one perfect storm, one could surmise that the timing and wording of this thread were completely unconnected to my own impressive entrance onto this site. My own opinion is that you showed your true colours. Less scarlet, more green I’d say.
I’ll leave everyone else to formulate their own conclusions.

A personal message to all those who spoke out to defend this inexcusable thread...
I pray that no women in your lives ever have to go through any trauma that requires them to consider similar major surgical procedures, because a) I choose not to live my life as self-absorbed narcissist, so I wouldn’t wish it on anyone and b) it doesn’t look like they’ll receive any kind of empathetic support from any of you, judging by your shallow and air headed comments.

Shame on you all!
Yes wat u and your sister went through was extremely tragic .. but was need to point this out on Scarletts thread?... there’s places for that and it’s deffo not on a sex site.. the only thing I can imagine u did it was to get sympathy votes and at the same time take a dig at Scarlett., ok I Wudnt wish wat u went through on anyone but it’s not all about browny points., how bout having a sister that was murdered at the age of 18.. that enough points for u.. or having to watch ur dad stabbed in the neck in an attempted armed robbery on our post office?.. or how about being shot at in another one for it to just miss and have that shotgun smacked round your temple doin permenant scaring and damage to your head.. more browny points?... honestly everyone has there own story to tell but there’s places to share that info.. this place deffo isn’t it ok.
You brought out a side to me I never wanted cuz I cudnt sit back and watch a close friend being bullied.. I’ve never wanted say the shit I did but unfortunately I did all cuz u cudnt live and let live.

Last edited by a moderator:

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Can I just thank everyone for your support on this but I just want to ask you all please don’t get into this with some cyber bully for the sake of me.
We all have our own fair share of problems, some more than others some worse but I’m sure that we all can agree that all this negativity back and forth isn’t getting us anywhere.
Oldcocktease I’m sure that posting stuff on your status about people hanging themselves is actually a whole lot worse than an opinion of fake or real tits. Somewhat contradictory? I think that was a huge mistake on your part. If you were trying to make a statement about opinions affecting mental health then by god that is one crazy thing to say and no there’s no joke about that kind of thing. I could go on about personal facts on that one but I’m not one to play pity party or spread about personal issues on a sex chat forum. There’s a time and place for that and here is not it.
This is all I have to say and I’m quite glad to move on from this and just ask all the haters to ignore and let’s get this place back to what it was before.

Last edited:
Back