Before Contacting Us, Read The Following
Warning: If you send us messages regarding problems that are already discussed on this page, your messages
will be ignored. If we believe that your message is an attempt to gain information or access in order to compromise an account that is
not your own, your message will be ignored and your future messages may be blocked. We will not share user information, such as your
username, password, or email address, and any messages requesting this information will be ignored.
Does my system support this chat?
- Testing compatibility:
No: Your browser does not support our chat software.
Upgrade your device, operating system, and/or web browser in order to use our
Partial: Your browser will probably only allow text chat.
Try upgrading your operating system and/or web browser if you want to use
webcams and microphones.
Yes: Your browser seems to fully support our chat software.
Is chat unsupported or not functioning properly?
If chat isn't working for you, or the above script reports that it shouldn't, there are things you can do. Upgrade your web browser --
try the latest versions of Google Chrome or Firefox. Keep them up to date to make sure chat features will be supported as well as
and WebSockets. Make sure you are also using a modern, supported operating system.
Can't log in?
- Logging in is not required -- you can chat as a guest if you are having trouble and just want to get in.
- Do not connect through any sort of VPN, proxy, or similar.
Username or password forgotten:
- Try using your email address, rather than your username, to log on to our forums. Once logged in, you can see your username at the
top right of the forum page.
- The chat login form provides a "forgot your password" link. Use it to have password reset instructions sent to your email
- We can't give you your username or password, nor change it for you. Do not ask.
Confirmation email not received:
- In almost all instances, this is due to user error.
- The email is probably in your junk mail or spam folder and has been filtered by an overzealous email provider. While we have an
excellent spam score, other metrics are used to mark messages as spam now.
- Make sure the email address that we have for you is correct by going through the following steps:
- Log in at our forum, whether your profile is activated or not.
- Click the link consisting of your username at the top right.
- There will be a dropdown menu containing "contact details" -- click that.
- From here, check what email address you provided and make sure it is entered correctly. Check very carefully!
- If it is incorrect, fix it, then click "Save Changes" at the bottom. This will dispatch a new confirmation email.
- If the email address seems to be correct, change it nonetheless, to anything at all, even if incorrect, then save, then
change it back to the correct email address and save again. This will dispatch a new confirmation email in case yours was
- If the above steps don't help, there is nothing more to be done. We get alerts if our mailservers go down, in which event outgoing
mails are cached anyway. You can wait, or you can repeat the above steps. Do not contact us about this.
- It is not possible for us to send you a confirmation email manually.
- People making unwelcome comments or sending messages you don't like does not immediately constitute harassment, and any report
that sounds like nothing more than this will be ignored. Use your block/ignore features.
- If a user circumvents your block/ignore features, then you have grounds to claim harassment.
- Any reports of harassment must be detailed enough and provide sufficient reason for us to investigate, or the report will be
- A user that you do not believe to be the gender they claim to be does not constitute harassment. This is not even constitute a
reportable offense. Do not abuse the report feature.
- Talk to any available moderator if further details are needed.
Stolen user information?
- If you are not a user of our site, but you believe that someone who is a user of our site is spreading your personal details or
contact information, you must provide sufficient information for us to investigate your claim:
- We require the username of the person who allegedly shared your information.
- We need to know in what exact way the user allegedly shared your information. Include whatever forum, forum post, or chat
room this took place in, or whether it was in a private message. Details must be clear.
- We need to know what information was shared, including what the exact information was. For instance, do not claim that
they shared your phone number without giving us the number that was shared so that we can confirm.
- Reports that are not sufficiently detailed will be ignored.
- Someone attempting to register an account using your email address is not grounds to contact us. Because we use
email verification, that person cannot act on your behalf unless you confirm your account. If you do not want to have an account
with us, simply disregard the confirmation email that we send.