Real tits only

shambles925

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Now, now ladies there’s plenty of room on here for those of all opinions. If someone posts something on their own thread that you don’t agree with, then rather than have a public spat for no reason start your own thread that can then put your view forward without any silly arguments. I and many of the others on here appreciate all of the threads that are put on here and hope you all continue to do so

L

LIL_WHITE_FOX

@SexyScarlett I had the same from the lunatic yesterday I had no idea who the hell was tagging me in a post. She posted a link updating another website slating me. Whoever it is has a screw lose big time. Say what you want when you want. The crazy old cock tease must think everyone is having a go at her because she's that self absorbed. I realised when I clicked on the weblink link she tagged me in I posted a Google search on her wall a few months back. I hadn't even uttered a word to her or realised she was about I blocked the other profile at the time because she reported me to elwood for harassment for saying she was a fake Coz she came up on Google. How many times have you seen me do that on fakers
Yesterday (months on) I thought who the hell is that tagging me and updating me name on another website having a dig out of nowhere, so like you I gave it her back. But I also reported her to elwood because I'm not having her say I caused trouble when I didn't. These pyschos are great at gaslight behaviour as if it's you in the wrong when they start trouble. Just ignore her don't rise to it. Say what you want on your own thread.

bloodhoney

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Whatever's happened there is absolutely no need to refer to anyone as a "lunatic" or a "psycho" @LIL_WHITE_FOX - those terms suggest a mental health problem when theres no evidence of that and you're not a mental health professional and can't make any judgement. Call someone a bitch or bellend all you like but please ease off these kinds of terms

L

LIL_WHITE_FOX

Christ on a hovercraft, it’s prickly round here. Lol.
No spat here. But you won’t find me saying that I think slim girls are better than ‘curvy’ girls or suchlike. Even if I thought it it’s not a pleasant thing to do. Sorry, I think I mistook this for an adult site.

Anyway, moving on..,

It's you causing the trouble though as far as I can see

L

LIL_WHITE_FOX

Whatever's happened there is absolutely no need to refer to anyone as a "lunatic" or a "psycho" @LIL_WHITE_FOX - those terms suggest a mental health problem when theres no evidence of that and you're not a mental health professional and can't make any judgement. Call someone a bitch or bellend all you like but please ease off these kinds of terms

She intentionally tagged me in another website honey out of nowhere. I will call her what I want she is a loon. I had no idea who it was and still don't

shambles925

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
@shambles925 i have no beef with this girl whatsoever. I didn’t cause the public spat but I’ll certainly not sit here and let anyone portray me as someone that I’m not.
That’s fair enough @SexyScarlett im just fed up of coming on here these days to see arguments going on for no reason. I personally think this one has been blown out of proportion but I also think that @BigOleCockTease is immediately on the offensive as she’s already left the site once after being called out as a fake and it’s started again since she rejoined. We all have personal preferences, but I think there would be some sort of outcry if someone posted a thread for ‘slim’ women only or some such like.
I have no beef with either of you gorgeous ladies, but I, and others I’ve spoken to are getting a little fed up with the constant bickering on here so can we please all kiss and make up and get on with enjoying ourselves xx

Ben46

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
That’s fair enough @SexyScarlett im just fed up of coming on here these days to see arguments going on for no reason. I personally think this one has been blown out of proportion but I also think that @BigOleCockTease is immediately on the offensive as she’s already left the site once after being called out as a fake and it’s started again since she rejoined. We all have personal preferences, but I think there would be some sort of outcry if someone posted a thread for ‘slim’ women only or some such like.
I have no beef with either of you gorgeous ladies, but I, and others I’ve spoken to are getting a little fed up with the constant bickering on here so can we please all kiss and make up and get on with enjoying ourselves xx
There are lots of threads posted here that I don’t agree with or don’t like much but you know what I do? I don’t read them lol. I wouldn’t care if anyone started a thin girl only thread as I’m comfortable in my own skin so each to their own

shambles925

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
There are lots of threads posted here that I don’t agree with or don’t like much but you know what I do? I don’t read them lol. I wouldn’t care if anyone started a thin girl only thread as I’m comfortable in my own skin so each to their own
And I accept that. All I’m saying is the bickering is getting boring now. Can we ALL just move on xx

L

LIL_WHITE_FOX

Agree scarlet Its ridiculous behaviour. I had no bloody idea but she has these lot convinced I was calling her fake I didn't even know it was but of course I'm firey af and she got it full throttle when I saw what she put. @shambles I had the same feeling yesterday scarlet has having to defend herself out of nowhere, and she ruined my day and I felt creeped out by her pulling me into something that was nothing to do with me, tagging detrimental comments about me on another website when she doesn't know me at all from something that happened on one day months back. So honey to me that is lunacy and I ain't shy to call it out. And honey How do you know what experience I have of mental health don't patronise me. I have a huge amount of experience in my career. You know nothing about me I lead 150 people. I have to be mental health accredited in my role every year and I'm really successful at what I do. We all like a bit of downtime and to be ourselves on social media don't make up in your head what you don't know, about people bit judgey

bloodhoney

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Agree scarlet Its ridiculous behaviour. I had no bloody idea but she has these lot convinced I was calling her fake I didn't even know it was but of course I'm firey af and she got it full throttle when I saw what she put. @shambles I had the same feeling yesterday scarlet has having to defend herself out of nowhere, and she ruined my day and I felt creeped out by her pulling me into something that was nothing to do with me, tagging detrimental comments about me on another website when she doesn't know me at all from something that happened on one day months back. So honey to me that is lunacy and I ain't shy to call it out. And honey How do you know what experience I have of mental health don't patronise me. I have a huge amount of experience in my career. You know nothing about me I lead 150 people. I have to be mental health accredited in my role every year and I'm really successful at what I do. We all like a bit of downtime and to be ourselves on social media don't make up in your head what you don't know, about people bit judgey
If you're mental health accredited in any way then I'm really surprised you'd use those terms - the idea is to destigmatise mental health problems, not use derogatory and offensive names to put people down. This isn't me patronising you, it's me calling you out.

L

LIL_WHITE_FOX

If you're mental health accredited in any way then I'm really surprised you'd use those terms - the idea is to destigmatise mental health problems, not use derogatory and offensive names to put people down. This isn't me patronising you, it's me calling you out.
Have you read anything I have put and I'm a human being who will defend meself if someone abuses me out of nowhere it's nothing to do with you you busy body I'm sharing with scarlet who is as equally creeped out as I was yesterday to make her feel better not to rise to the, loony. You keep being brainwashed to be Mrs pc and I'll say what I want when I ain't at work OK. I'm 43 not 23

L

LIL_WHITE_FOX

She made you all think I started trouble with her yesterday when it was the other way round

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I just want to say to everyone that’s sick of bickering on here, go to the people who are starting it in the first place, the person who seems to be all ballsy and is now quiet. I’m kindly minding my own business and I’ll say whatever tf I like whenever I like and don’t like it then don’t read or block. Simple. Seems to be the ones that are sick of it can’t stay out of it. Crazy if you ask me cause if there’s something that doesn’t involve me then I don’t comment

L

LIL_WHITE_FOX

Spot on. She has them brainwashed in two mins and you won't find me being fake af with her either but equally ill just ignore now I've shared my insight with you scarlet

bloodhoney

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Have you read anything I have put and I'm a human being who will defend meself if someone abuses me out of nowhere it's nothing to do with you you busy body I'm sharing with scarlet who is as equally creeped out as I was yesterday to make her feel better not to rise to the, loony. You keep being brainwashed to be Mrs pc and I'll say what I want when I ain't at work OK. I'm 43 not 23
And have you read me saying you shouldn't defend yourself? Knock yourself out. That's Queen PC to you - yeah I call out bigotry when I see it. No offence to Scarlett, I'm happy to continue this privately if you want to.

Back