Real tits only

I

inyourdreamzz

This thread in it’s entirely speaks volumes about your character. As for your fan base, I know they’re here somewhere putting in their pound of venom, but they’re all on ignore so basically just farting into the wind lol. The nasty fuck club lol
You really have crawled out of a sewer havent u?... why don’t u just seriously get ur head out of ur own arse and stop sniffing ur own shit thinking it’s someone else’s.. I’ve never seen anyone as vile as u.. just go away really get lost

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
This thread in it’s entirely speaks volumes about your character. As for your fan base, I know they’re here somewhere putting in their pound of venom, but they’re all on ignore so basically just farting into the wind lol. The nasty fuck club lol
You know nothing about me or my character, you are just a venomous old woman with a grudge. Tbh I’m sorry for you and for the need you have to come on here and personally attack me when my thread in the first place was a personal opinion, somehow you’ve managed to turn that around and make it about you which is clever maybe to anyone looking in from the outside, but anyone who knows me knows exactly what kind of person I am and maybe that’s just why I have some friends who will come on here and defend me, not because it’s a clique but because they know right from wrong and they know bullying and harassment when they see it. Be gone with you old lady go find someone else to take your frustrations out on.

I

inyourdreamzz

Oh the chubby comment. You’re the one that likes to think you’re a BBW, so problem?
You make out like your victim in all this but all your doing is pointing out how pathetic u are with all your fake body parts and fake thought.. Scarlett will always be miles ahead of u .. cuz all u attract are vermin and she attracts real men.. so really no one wants read your comments comin out ur fanny u call a mouth.. take ur flaps and get the fuck out., say wat u want bout anyone else just leave Scarlett alone.

Last edited by a moderator:
I

inyourdreamzz

Yet she's right.
You only have to read her initial point, which was articulate and polite, even if you don't care for the content, which was wasn't even offensive.
Then just read the emotional and hypocritical response.
"I thought this was a free opinion site"
Yes, you're responding with your free opinion to a free opinion to a post you left in a public domain.
Someone recently taught me to step back and not respond in a defensive manner when I offebd someone. I'm still trying to execute that successfully but I'll get there, maybe more people could learn to do this.
Honestly I’ve been nothing but polite to everyone I see but there’s only so much I can take myself., ask anyone that knows me I never say a bad word about anyone but was the need for her to show up on scarletts page in the first place?... all Scarlett was pointing out was natural girls are just as good as fake ones which was her opinion .. and she made out she was being negative ..we all know wat Scarlett is like and she never has bad word say about anyone that doesn’t deserve it.. I’m not gona sit back and watch her take this from someone that’s obviously stuck so far up there own arse they can can smell there own breath

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Yet she's right.
You only have to read her initial point, which was articulate and polite, even if you don't care for the content, which was wasn't even offensive.
Then just read the emotional and hypocritical response.
"I thought this was a free opinion site"
Yes, you're responding with your free opinion to a free opinion to a post you left in a public domain.
Someone recently taught me to step back and not respond in a defensive manner when I offebd someone. I'm still trying to execute that successfully but I'll get there, maybe more people could learn to do this.
Who the hell are you? Don’t go getting involved in this, you have no idea what this is about in the first place. As I stated before this is not just a disagreement on an opinion this lies much deeper than that. I mean what tf did I do steal her online man or something? Lol

I

inyourdreamzz

I have no idea what it's about?
You do realise this message s public and most people can read?
What do you mean by who am I?
Thats a ridiculous thing to ask on a public post with a large membership.
Why are you so angry in response to reasonable debate and conversation?
Scarlett is obviously upset .. so maybe give her a break and stop over loading her with negative responses

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Btw guys just stating a fact that there she goes she’s caused a huge public spat and now disappears back under that stone she crawled out from leaving all of us to look like the bad ones. Master manipulator springs to mind. Oh karma will come so watch your back

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I have no idea what it's about?
You do realise this message s public and most people can read?
What do you mean by who am I?
Thats a ridiculous thing to ask on a public post with a large membership.
Why are you so angry in response to reasonable debate and conversation?
Because you are commenting on something that you obviously know nothing about so I’d read the threads first before commenting. I mean don’t get involved in something you know nothing about

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I stopped reading your post when I arrived at an incorrect statement.
Scarlett didn't say they were equal she said they were better and then continued with a description intended to belittle those women with "fake boobs"
The thread went tits up, pardon the pun, when Scarlett responded with aggression and immaturity. It then escalated. I can see it but then I'm not after in her knickers.
No don’t think you want in my knickers but maybe in old cock teases lol or maybe you are old cock tease :D

I

inyourdreamzz

I stopped reading your post when I arrived at an incorrect statement.
Scarlett didn't say they were equal she said they were better and then continued with a description intended to belittle those women with "fake boobs"
The thread went tits up, pardon the pun, when Scarlett responded with aggression and immaturity. It then escalated. I can see it but then I'm not after in her knickers.
You don’t have a clue about wat I want so don’t go assuming I want anything.. and honestly so far all your doing is defending a vile horrible person so wat does that say about u?

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
You don’t have a clue about wat I want so don’t go assuming I want anything.. and honestly so far all your doing is defending a vile horrible person so wat does that say about u?
Don’t worry about it Harry there’s no point. Just let them think what they like I’m so over it and over this place that’s supposed to be a bit of fun

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This is all based around one toxic self absorbed individual, maybe if the thread had been monitored better it wouldn’t have got to the stage it did!
I a firm believer in freedom of speech but if you don’t like the thread or someone in it or what’s being portrayed or spoken about avoid them move past and don’t create an atmosphere where it’s not needed!
We are not here just to monitor Forum threads, do you realise how many there are ? Also, the original creator of any thread can remove any comments on it if they wish to do so. We're not here to delete comments, people write them, not us, so they need to take responsibility for what they type.Everyone is an adult here. Supposedly.

Last edited:

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well that’s a bit of a kop out cyber bullying is real and affects people in a bad way sometimes with very severe consequences, of course I am aware how many threads there are but if you aren’t here to police this kind of thing and warn individuals about behaviour what’s your purpose!
Especially when certain individuals have reported it as harassment/borderline bullying?
We deal with ALL reports. Are you a mod or Admin ? No. So please don't tell us we don't take things seriously. It is not a cop out at all, as I said, harassing comments can be deleted easily and reported. Please don't assume we take this stuff lightly because we don't.

Back