Real tits only

Blueeyeswelshdragon

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Polish_20200824_191845047.jpg Your the one who has started this u stupid old bat by running your mouth off with bullshit claims and assumptions from your own deluded mind and then continue this ongoing harrasment of the lady and try using cancer as a tool for sympathy which is pathetic and a low how fucking childish can u be my own mother died of fucking cancer before u start so I knw full well the devastating effects it can have so you need to pack all this bullshit in act your fucking age and spend time on your own fucking threads instead of invading other peoples to cause drama

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
View attachment 51467 Your the one who has started this u stupid old bat by running your mouth off with bullshit claims and assumptions from your own deluded mind and then continue this ongoing harrasment of the lady and try using cancer as a tool for sympathy which is pathetic and a low how fucking childish can u be my own mother died of fucking cancer before u start so I knw full well the devastating effects it can have so you need to pack all this bullshit in act your fucking age and spend time on your own fucking threads instead of invading other peoples to cause drama
Thankyou, I appreciate someone who actually sees this how it is. This was in the past as far as I was concerned and bam out of the blue. Since then I have been minding my own business and yeah I did message you as I tried to keep everyone out of this but don’t you dare come at me and play the pity party and expect no backlash

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Oh. Thought you were done lol. Just to be clear, you just allowed other people to ‘see you’ all by yourself dear. I see The Illiterati are out again. Lol. They’ll be needing a wee tongue wipe soon.
What is your big issue with me?? Really can you just let me know?? This must go deeper than some fake tits thread

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
80C286B9-C199-42A3-A79C-27A99683CD34.png Oh and before anyone pipes in about not having public spats for all to see here is the message I sent the old bitch asking to keep it private. Yeah I’m not about this but come at me and I’ll never back down

Blueeyeswelshdragon

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Ur calling me uneducated lmao and a tongue wipe are u making some sort of remark against people with disabilities with that, because frankly I find that offensive being as I have multiple psychology disabilities ranging from dyspraxia to autism so u uneed to learn to choose ur words carefully you stupid old bat

Last edited:

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
And someone tell that blue Welsh fraggle..I would not look at him twice if him and I were the only 2 people in a dingy. Trust me! So pipe down muppet.
Wow now who’s showing true colours?
Bet he’s gonna cry tonight cause you wouldn’t look at him lol

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The only fool is you you come on this site to pick a fight with me and 2 days later scarlet . This post wasn't about you. We all have tough stuff in our life. Wind your neck and stop bullying Scarlett you ate making her out to be someone she isn't she is, lovely. You are a pure narcissist. Take your woe is me card elsewhere on your own thread you jumped up cold old hag and yes hag Coz you really are one. You are fake nice and people will see in time because true narcissists can't keep up the fake nice act like now. Now fuck off
This is all really crazy, I thought it was over but wow I didn’t realise that someone could hold a grudge online lol.

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
As I said before, I didn’t feel able to defend my position at the time you created this shitty unkind thread. I do now. And you really cannot handle any opinion other than yours, can you? As they say in Scotland, ye don’t like it up ya, do ya!
Listen I don’t say do ya and I’m as Scottish as they get. So away fuck yersel sounds a bit better

Blueeyeswelshdragon

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Well you've said your piece so just take all your drama and bullshit and jump in someone else's thread, right knw your just like a stale old fart that lingers

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
As for defending your position? Ffs I’m sure you’ve had plenty said to you in your time. You’d think I’d just stabbed you with a fkn machete the way you’ve went on. It’s fkn words ffs don’t like it then don’t look and block it bloody simple

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Oh! You might like to scroll through some of Jug’s posts then. Doll.

And I see your true colours shining through. And through. Well done.
Why would you involve jugs? That’s just crazy. I get on well with the girl so don’t even try to start that kind of shite. Weird old cow that you are

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I’ll leave this grubby little thread to you and the rest of your clique. You have consistently refused to acknowledge any of my points and have instead resorted to insults and counter argument. Quite pathetic. I hope you grow up one day. It really isn’t all about you.
Lmao did you actually just say that??? Hahaha now that was funny lol I’ll give you that

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I’ll leave this grubby little thread to you and the rest of your clique. You have consistently refused to acknowledge any of my points and have instead resorted to insults and counter argument. Quite pathetic. I hope you grow up one day. It really isn’t all about you.

Jugs says ye. That’s all. Calm ye tits
Aye yer fake wans:D

I

inyourdreamzz

What a bitch you truly are
Which hole have u seriously crawled out of?.. honestly I’ve always tried be nice to everyone I meet but it really is difficult to sympathise with a vicious malicious person like u.. there was no need for you comment on any of her threads but u just can’t help youself .. say watever u want about Scarlett but she will always be the better person in my eyes .. cuz all u do is flash ur fake boobs and blur out ur mug.. honestly ur probably the first person I’ve said this to .. but really get fuckin lost

Last edited by a moderator:
I

inyourdreamzz

This thread in it’s entirely speaks volumes about your character. As for your fan base, I know they’re here somewhere putting in their pound of venom, but they’re all on ignore so basically just farting into the wind lol. The nasty fuck club lol
Really get fucked u nasty piece of work..go stick ur nasty thoughts on someone else’s page

Back