Tired of my husband.... I want a surprise! :)

Poppop365

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi there, I have a fantasy of being dominated without my husband knowing. I am a little bit tired of his dick and always same positions and place. I have fantasies of being filled by another man unknown by me and just being treated like the whore I was when younger.

I am looking for someone to have sex while my husband is out of the house.

Is anyone up for it?
Def up for it. Message me

Oxonslimmale

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi there, I have a fantasy of being dominated without my husband knowing. I am a little bit tired of his dick and always same positions and place. I have fantasies of being filled by another man unknown by me and just being treated like the whore I was when younger.

Is anyone up for it?
Hit me up babe

FknFrank

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Is anyone up for it?
I used to fuck a young woman like you on a regular basis not that long ago, she wanted filling up in the afternoons so she was still oozing my cum when her hubby came home for tea, as she got a kick out of feeling me dripping out of her pussy whilst she was making small talk with her hubby at the dinner table......sounds like your of a similar nature.......are you daring enough to try it i wonder ? frank xxrock hard for your pussy.jpg

H

HornyGroot

Wow you are a dirty minx, definitely love to be waiting for you as you return home, you won't know im there as i put a pillow case over your head and drag you upstairs.
I throw you onto the bed and tie you spend Eagle, remembering to gag you.
Next i cut all your clothes off very slowly.
Looking at your sexy body laying there naked while I strip off myself, seeing my hard throbbing cock, knowing im going to take you hard.
But first I want to tease and pleasure you, using some toys I brought with me.
Starting with 2 magic wands.
Want to know more ????

Londonlad808

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Ild love to taste your juicy pussy looks so tasty mmmmmmmxxxx will u let me ??

Pete2703

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Is anyone up for it?
Yes I would be fancy coming to Hastings for a bit x

bigdickfucker

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
That is not good enough, but i am a bit wet reading your message.

My desire is to be surprised, which means i am not aware you are coming to get me. I want to fight and want you to force me. No need to speak to me. Just rip me apart, could you do that?

Hi beautiful my cock is looking for your pussy please meet up with me to fuck please i would love to lick and kiss your whole body

Just89fun

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Is anyone up for it?
Hello Samira.
I’m sorry you’re unhappy. I’d love to help you fulfil your fantasies. Send me a private message and we can get to know one another x

Just89fun

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Not sure exactly when but I was thinking the following:

My husband normally leaves in the morning and takes the kids to nursery. I the mean time i normally get ready and walk the dog before going to work.
So my idea is that once my husband left i can leave the house key under the front matt and you help yourself in.

When you are in I do not know you, I will scream and fight, and you better push me so that I am quite. Do what you want with me, and abuse my as much as you please.

I want you to tie me up so that my husband can find me in the position you left me all covered in you cum. Just gag me so no one hears.

Is there anything I need to know from your side?
Hello Samira. I’ve just seen this update. I would be free to visit any day. Just send me your address in a a private message...

HandyDandy

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Do

Is anyone up for it?
U travel i wood love 2 fuck u

andy36nottingham

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Is anyone up for it?
Pm me guaranteed to not disappoint

Nolimitlondon

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Come and play with big daddy. I'm as tall and as wide as a door and all in proportion.amd would fuck you like you man never could

Richtrb

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Not sure exactly when but I was thinking the following:

My husband normally leaves in the morning and takes the kids to nursery. I the mean time i normally get ready and walk the dog before going to work.
So my idea is that once my husband left i can leave the house key under the front matt and you help yourself in.

When you are in I do not know you, I will scream and fight, and you better push me so that I am quite. Do what you want with me, and abuse my as much as you please.

I want you to tie me up so that my husband can find me in the position you left me all covered in you cum. Just gag me so no one hears.

Is there anything I need to know from your side?

jayme

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Is anyone up for it?
Yes I am x

MRT

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Is anyone up for it?
I’m up for giving you one

James1988

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Is anyone up for it?
Hi I'm up for it you just let me know when and where and il be there

Back