Tired of my husband.... I want a surprise! :)

FknFrank

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi there, I have a fantasy of being dominated without my husband knowing. I am a little bit tired of his dick and always same positions and place. I have fantasies of being filled by another man unknown by me and just being treated like the whore I was when younger.

I am looking for someone to have sex while my husband is out of the house.

Is anyone up for it?
Hiya, would love to meet up with you one day and fill you up while your hubby is away, you could give him his tea then with a big smile on your face and my cum running down your legs...xx frank

S

Sadiq

you still up 4 it darling
Hi there, I have a fantasy of being dominated without my husband knowing. I am a little bit tired of his dick and always same positions and place. I have fantasies of being filled by another man unknown by me and just being treated like the whore I was when younger.

Is anyone up for it?

boywonder84

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
L

Is anyone up for it?
count me in . Deeeep in you

Matty0706

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Is anyone up for it?
Love show u good time up for anything hun x

Kinkykatewet0787

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Mmm I started a chat on this subject after a female friend confessed the same fantasies.. I posed the question whether it was a real thing for women..and if I should get involved.. I was greeted with some negative messages and deleted the thread..
So thank you all it appears to be just that and just 3 days later a piece of perfect karma

Mmmmmm

Hrnystr8guy27

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Is anyone up for it?
Yes pm me male 27 big dick

Attachments

• 9a100dff-7689-4fc4-a95d-2b559f5633c8.jpg
    9a100dff-7689-4fc4-a95d-2b559f5633c8.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 6

Deviant

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Is anyone up for it?
Hi Samira

I would be very interested there is something about being with another’s mans wife that I can’t get enough of!

I’d very much enjoy having you tied up so you are there for my pleasure and I could spend hours controlling, using and abusing you as I sit fit.

If this is something which you think you may enjoy then I’d love to arrange to fill you and use you

samiuk69

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Is anyone up for it?
WHERE ARE YOU BASED WASAP EM AND ILL MEET YOU 07956366242

NorthernRuff69

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Not sure exactly when but I was thinking the following:

My husband normally leaves in the morning and takes the kids to nursery. I the mean time i normally get ready and walk the dog before going to work.
So my idea is that once my husband left i can leave the house key under the front matt and you help yourself in.

When you are in I do not know you, I will scream and fight, and you better push me so that I am quite. Do what you want with me, and abuse my as much as you please.

I want you to tie me up so that my husband can find me in the position you left me all covered in you cum. Just gag me so no one hears.

Is there anything I need to know from your side?
Heyy gorgeous that sounds like a fucking plan i want to do this while wearing a mask or baliclava..watching you shudder and squirm as i tease your sweet pussy and clips twisting your nipples biting your pussy lips..x

Franco222

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Is anyone up for it?
Message me

Back