Tired of my husband.... I want a surprise! :)

Samira

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi there, I have a fantasy of being dominated without my husband knowing. I am a little bit tired of his dick and always same positions and place. I have fantasies of being filled by another man unknown by me and just being treated like the whore I was when younger.

I am looking for someone to have sex while my husband is out of the house.

Is anyone up for it?

boxer20201990

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi there, I have a fantasy of being dominated without my husband knowing. I am a little bit tired of his dick and always same positions and place. I have fantasies of being filled by another man unknown by me and just being treated like the whore I was when younger.

Is anyone up for it?

hi there samira how is your evening i love the intro to your message i would love to take you up on that offer.........

boxer20201990

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
i would start by licking and sucking what im seeing in the pic..then i would bend you over your living room table with your hair pulled back legs pulled apart slowly rubbing my thick cock against your wet pussy then slowly edge inside deeper and deeper...

Samira

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
i would start by licking and sucking what im seeing in the pic..then i would bend you over your living room table with your hair pulled back legs pulled apart slowly rubbing my thick cock against your wet pussy then slowly edge inside deeper and deeper...
That is not good enough, but i am a bit wet reading your message.

My desire is to be surprised, which means i am not aware you are coming to get me. I want to fight and want you to force me. No need to speak to me. Just rip me apart, could you do that?

boxer20201990

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
i would love to do that a unexpected suprise grabbing where i force you we have astruggle whilst i grab your sexy body ripping your clothes off whilst we get into a sexy struggle then me bending you over hard and ramming my sexy thick cock up you and all the while you resisting but loving every minute of it...i would love to rip you apart...

Samira

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Do you want another picture of me?

boxer20201990

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
not sure how to upload the pic to here? yeah i am up for ripping you apart i get you can get normal sex with your husband im not offering normal sexu i will slap fuck fist you throw you about deep penetration whilst i am fisting that juicy pussy.. where you reside>

boxer20201990

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
mmmm that pussy is soo juicy when are you free to make this happen i could travel to london over the bank holiday weekend and im glad you like would love a pic of your sexy ass

Samira

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
mmmm that pussy is soo juicy when are you free to make this happen i could travel to london over the bank holiday weekend and im glad you like would love a pic of your sexy ass
Not sure exactly when but I was thinking the following:

My husband normally leaves in the morning and takes the kids to nursery. I the mean time i normally get ready and walk the dog before going to work.
So my idea is that once my husband left i can leave the house key under the front matt and you help yourself in.

When you are in I do not know you, I will scream and fight, and you better push me so that I am quite. Do what you want with me, and abuse my as much as you please.

I want you to tie me up so that my husband can find me in the position you left me all covered in you cum. Just gag me so no one hears.

Is there anything I need to know from your side?

Jus4fun

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Is anyone up for it?
Id fuck u over n over treat u like the dirty lil dirty lil whore u wanna be gagges n tied so u have no choice but to take anything i do to that hot body

M

MowgliSCN

Mmm I started a chat on this subject after a female friend confessed the same fantasies.. I posed the question whether it was a real thing for women..and if I should get involved.. I was greeted with some negative messages and deleted the thread..
So thank you all it appears to be just that and just 3 days later a piece of perfect karma

John009

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi Samira I am more than happy to do what you ask once I have found you I will roughly fuck you for as long as like how and fuck you in every room then I happy to leave you tied up in whatever room want to be left in so your Husband can find you

Back