Tired of my husband.... I want a surprise! :)

rajc

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi there, I have a fantasy of being dominated without my husband knowing. I am a little bit tired of his dick and always same positions and place. I have fantasies of being filled by another man unknown by me and just being treated like the whore I was when younger.

I am looking for someone to have sex while my husband is out of the house.

Is anyone up for it?

lets meet.. looking to fuck you like whore

haydn

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I am not up for love making.

I am looking for a guy to force me and as i said before to "Rip me Apart". I want to be slapped, punched , fisted and fucked.
Normal sex I can have with my husband. Want I want is to be raped.
Mmmm darling i wanna be waiting for you to pull off all your clothes and tie you up with your knees bent and legs wide apart and your hands behind your back and slap you with my hard cock whilst i start to fist your juicy wet pussy.
Then im gunna spit on that ass and fuck you till i cant no more if thats what your wanting x

NFN

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi there, I have a fantasy of being dominated without my husband knowing. I am a little bit tired of his dick and always same positions and place. I have fantasies of being filled by another man unknown by me and just being treated like the whore I was when younger.

Is anyone up for it?
Hi I'd love to hear more and maybe take this further - please get back to me! xxxx

D

Dan2012

Hi I'd love to hear more and maybe take this further - please get back to me! xxxx
I'd love to fuck you in your husbands bed pinned down like a real slut and made to beg

Gibson

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Mmm I started a chat on this subject after a female friend confessed the same fantasies.. I posed the question whether it was a real thing for women..and if I should get involved.. I was greeted with some negative messages and deleted the thread..
So thank you all it appears to be just that and just 3 days later a piece of perfect karma
My apologies on behalf of the male species for the replies youve had so far! Whatever happened to imagination???

joebradbrook

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Is anyone up for it?
Hey I got a nice big young cock if your interested?

Juan

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Is anyone up for it?
What area do you live my sweet baby?

B

Billster27

Hi samira I'm Billy 27 from London would love to be that person that dominates you I got a nice thick dick and will fuck you anyway you want me to so let me know if you like xxxx

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190508-161508_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20190508-161508_WhatsApp.jpg
    753.1 KB · Views: 12

LancashireHarvey

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Is anyone up for it?
I’m down where u from ?

H

HOTTENHALL

Is anyone up for it?
I’m definitely up for it

Abhi

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
hi Samira would love to tie u up and fuck u like a slut...would love to meet am in guildford can come down any day let me know if you still interested

Not sure exactly when but I was thinking the following:

My husband normally leaves in the morning and takes the kids to nursery. I the mean time i normally get ready and walk the dog before going to work.
So my idea is that once my husband left i can leave the house key under the front matt and you help yourself in.

When you are in I do not know you, I will scream and fight, and you better push me so that I am quite. Do what you want with me, and abuse my as much as you please.

I want you to tie me up so that my husband can find me in the position you left me all covered in you cum. Just gag me so no one hears.

Is there anything I need to know from your side?

Nico

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hey Babe xx

Send me a msg and ill come to Your to treat You how You should be treated. Ill teach You some manners xx
First we will start with teaching You how to beg for help with my big cock in You sloppy mouth.

Hmu asap.

AlexXxUk91

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Is anyone up for it?
Hi I'm in marriagr too would you meet up with a 27yo Italian guy ?

Hotmark40

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Is anyone up for it?

I am deffinatly up for that am i would love to fill you with my dick so you can feel every inch of another man x

G

Grifas11

Is anyone up for it?
Hi, im 31 just looking to fuck, and would love to help you out

Back