Tired of my husband.... I want a surprise! :)

hornyxgoat

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi there, I have a fantasy of being dominated without my husband knowing. I am a little bit tired of his dick and always same positions and place. I have fantasies of being filled by another man unknown by me and just being treated like the whore I was when younger.

I am looking for someone to have sex while my husband is out of the house.

Is anyone up for it?
lets cam ill get u horny kik kingxxwilly

ckjmd

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Not sure exactly when but I was thinking the following:

My husband normally leaves in the morning and takes the kids to nursery. I the mean time i normally get ready and walk the dog before going to work.
So my idea is that once my husband left i can leave the house key under the front matt and you help yourself in.

When you are in I do not know you, I will scream and fight, and you better push me so that I am quite. Do what you want with me, and abuse my as much as you please.

I want you to tie me up so that my husband can find me in the position you left me all covered in you cum. Just gag me so no one hears.

Is there anything I need to know from your side?
If I was closer I would love to help you with this fantasy

xxClay

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Or I can drag you inside a change room of a random busy primark and make you squirt there till someone kick us out ;) I would bite your ass just for beginning and force you to get my dick all inside your tight throat untill you nearly poke. I'll slap you in the face everytime you try to push it out. Yeah, that's just for starting. The rest, I can talk about in private or we can directly do something! ;)

honeybi76

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi there, I have a fantasy of being dominated without my husband knowing. I am a little bit tired of his dick and always same positions and place. I have fantasies of being filled by another man unknown by me and just being treated like the whore I was when younger.

Is anyone up for it?
Hello me bored to ... u up for a chat?

Naughtyfun222

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Is anyone up for it?
Hi there sexy lady. I'm in Essex. Not too far away. I can travel or accommodate pretty much any time. I'm pretty dominant, but nothing over the top. Let me know if you're interested x

boxer20201990

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Is anyone up for it?
hello samira did you recieve my message what day are we talking in the last message i sen you

Hotboylover18

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Is anyone up for it?

Hit me up, 1(226)-221-8937, I bring party favors....

Wonderhands0011

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Il give you dominate il fuck you so good you’ll forget time existed, fuck you so rough you’ll have to tell your husbnd you fell down the stairs while he was out n that’s why u can’t walk.

If your actually serious shout me on private/direct message and then leave it to me. ;P

Xx

Jonno543

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Is anyone up for it?
Yes babe where are you from fancy a 21 year old dick x

B

Barry61

I’ve got something I think you will like in any position or place you want it x

S

Strangways

Let me know if your still interested. I'll tell you all about it in PM and do it in person if your serious...

1a128ejrf0t5.jpeg IMG_6321.jpeg

kirstytoomer1980

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Is anyone up for it?
Hi I see you have had lots of interest, surprising not.
If you like kinky ever thought about a man in a dress and lingerie. Well you did ask for something different.
I await ur reply and we see how we go.
Kisses and lots of hugs, ready to make you a whore you desire.

David xx

M

Mrsheen839

Is anyone up for it?
Theres is always someone up for it love

Lufc2019

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Is anyone up for it?
Where are you from???

Back