Tired of my husband.... I want a surprise! :)

LIKUTILLCUM

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi there, I have a fantasy of being dominated without my husband knowing. I am a little bit tired of his dick and always same positions and place. I have fantasies of being filled by another man unknown by me and just being treated like the whore I was when younger.

I am looking for someone to have sex while my husband is out of the house.

Is anyone up for it?
Hi I am interested, but where are you

P

PeterMac

Lets start with your full body massage and see which hole gets filled first xx

Kosta

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
wohooo, that pussy deffenitly deserver stretching while pushing as hard and deep as it possible. Slapping the top of my dick on her clit snd sticking it back.

Wanna meet?

Matureblade

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi there, I have a fantasy of being dominated without my husband knowing. I am a little bit tired of his dick and always same positions and place. I have fantasies of being filled by another man unknown by me and just being treated like the whore I was when younger.

Is anyone up for it?
I would love to complete your fantasies and fill your pussy with my cock and cum, we could both have fun without our other haves knowing

Josh007

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Is anyone up for it?
Hey babe I’m up for it if u are?

Cooky

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Is anyone up for it?
Hi I'm up for it where are you?

Matureblade

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Is anyone up for it?
Boo surprise

WArrren

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
i live in norwich and live in the city next tand would love to get some action. im 30 clean slim build and funny ... cheers o rivwe im also married

Jason1277

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Is anyone up for it?
Would you like a bbc

Jason1277

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Is anyone up for it?
BBC available

W

Wantsabiggirlspussy

Is anyone up for it?
Hi and yes, I can any time of week.

Luv2lick

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Is anyone up for it?
Oh I’m more than up for it are you home alone during the day on Wednesday,

Gaffers150

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Is anyone up for it?
Hey, I hope I can fulfil all those fantasies if you give me a chance!

Dave3602

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Is anyone up for it?
I’m free. When will your hubby be next out ?

jazzeess

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Is anyone up for it?
I'm game for that x god I'd rush into the room n get you bent over and rail you and after that it would be random and kinky as fuck

Portsetonman

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Is anyone up for it?
Where do you stay?

B

beltmaster

Is anyone up for it?
Fuck yeah. Tie you to the bed. Whip your arse. And fuck you in all your holes

B

beltmaster

Is anyone up for it?
Another dead thread. The graveyard
Will be full soon

S

SussexGuy47

This thread
Has Indeed
EXPIRED..
NO POINT RESPONDING or Tagging user..
It Probably Never happened.
Nothing ACTUALLY Hapoens here..
Just All Wannabe hopefulls an Teasers.....
Ide Give up.......

Back