S

Ste1972

Question: Do you want your partner to initiate sex? What are your favourite ways to be invited?
Is sex still a thing?

In the past I've always been happy either way round spontaneous sex being the best but gently touches and whispers from either side does it for me

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Is sex still a thing?

In the past I've always been happy either way round spontaneous sex being the best but gently touches and whispers from either side does it for me
i'm not sure if it is still a thing....but people around here seem to talk about it a lot...which makes me think the kids still enjoy it...

uglyoldmanc

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
@uglyoldmanc so what would you like missimoo to do that would better catch your attention?
sometimes she likes to snuggle in nice n close, n rub my butt.. always an indicator that she would like things to go further.. n not just for sex. we love cuddling and spooning. but more often she will lie next to me waiting for me to make the first move.. which naturally I do do a lot of the time.. (try layin next to the sexy body of the person you love without thinking about sex at all, lol) (missimoo didn't realise why I put 'layin' rofl)
ok, so being told "get em off, its time to f**k" isn't likely to work for anyone, and asking "can we have sex" is probably the worst question anyone can be asked, but theres other ways to say things, and a plethora of alternative signals that can be used.

Missimoo says "taking the lead is something that doesn't come naturally to .." her. as is the case for the majority of women, mainly thanks to them having been brought up as young girls around adult men who use words like slut, slag, whore etc to describe any woman they considered to be anything other than virtuous.
times are changing, and hopefully attitudes like that will eventually vanish, and younger women are far more open, on the whole, to the idea of initiating sex.

but going back to the original Q
there's something about having your partner actually tell you they want you inside them that makes you feel good.
most of the time a man makes the first move and the woman goes along with it, hopefully eagerly n energetically, but for some men there is a nagging doubt in their mind, that maybe she's just going along with it rather than have a fight. because we all know people who have done exactly that in order to save themselves from pain from an abusive partner. n that, sadly, goes for both genders of all sexualities.
so, yes, seeing as I'm a sensitive type (kindof, ish, maybe, lol), it is an ego boost to have someone actually tell me they want me to play

(just so you know.. missimoo is now in creases at the 'kindof, ish', comment.... or maybe its the sensitive type bit.. she'l tell me once she can stop laughing

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
sometimes she likes to snuggle in nice n close, n rub my butt.. always an indicator that she would like things to go further.. n not just for sex. we love cuddling and spooning. but more often she will lie next to me waiting for me to make the first move.. which naturally I do do a lot of the time.. (try layin next to the sexy body of the person you love without thinking about sex at all, lol) (missimoo didn't realise why I put 'layin' rofl)
ok, so being told "get em off, its time to f**k" isn't likely to work for anyone, and asking "can we have sex" is probably the worst question anyone can be asked, but theres other ways to say things, and a plethora of alternative signals that can be used.

Missimoo says "taking the lead is something that doesn't come naturally to .." her. as is the case for the majority of women, mainly thanks to them having been brought up as young girls around adult men who use words like slut, slag, whore etc to describe any woman they considered to be anything other than virtuous.
times are changing, and hopefully attitudes like that will eventually vanish, and younger women are far more open, on the whole, to the idea of initiating sex.

but going back to the original Q
there's something about having your partner actually tell you they want you inside them that makes you feel good.
most of the time a man makes the first move and the woman goes along with it, hopefully eagerly n energetically, but for some men there is a nagging doubt in their mind, that maybe she's just going along with it rather than have a fight. because we all know people who have done exactly that in order to save themselves from pain from an abusive partner. n that, sadly, goes for both genders of all sexualities.
so, yes, seeing as I'm a sensitive type (kindof, ish, maybe, lol), it is an ego boost to have someone actually tell me they want me to play

(just so you know.. missimoo is now in creases at the 'kindof, ish', comment.... or maybe its the sensitive type bit.. she'l tell me once she can stop laughing
im glad she's giggling

StMatthias

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Question...seems there was a breakdown in communication. That is the trouble with being a women...I didn't ask about when you show...but what you enjoy about showing.

New question: Do you want a chat partner to say "show me"? or would you rather it just be implied in the chat? Which is more exciting/common for you?
I just enjoying showing it off and getting a good reaction. Something fun about sharing!
I'd rather have the "show me". I've had both but knowing they want it makes it more exciting for me.

paulhuiugvv

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Question: Do you want your partner to initiate sex? What are your favourite ways to be invited?
Love it.
Whatever she’s feeling sexy/ horny/seductive. Sometimes a subtle hint of stroking my arm or leg and glancing towards the ceiling to indicate going upstairs
Sometimes it’s taking my hand placing it on her leg or butt and chest.
Sometimes it’s standing in the doorway wearing nothing but a smile.

paulhuiugvv

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Question...seems there was a breakdown in communication. That is the trouble with being a women...I didn't ask about when you show...but what you enjoy about showing.

New question: Do you want a chat partner to say "show me"? or would you rather it just be implied in the chat? Which is more exciting/common for you?
Depends on how the conversation is going, but there’s always that fear that they’ll tell you off and that you’ve completely misread the chat so far lol

paulhuiugvv

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
In whatever she likes.
Business suit, etc. Also had stockings on...that was...a feeling lol

Back