Foreigner69

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Question: How do you like to dress up?
Depends on situation ;) at home - comfy so tracksuit or joggers and Tshirt, to work comfy/smart jeans or other trousers, polo shirt, jumper, don't like to wear shirt at work. If I'm going out with friends for example than smart for sure, trousers, shirt, or even suit (like it but don't have many opportunities to wear it :p)

JamesMarcus121212

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Question:
If you could be a woman for a week (body, mind and all of that), would you do it? And what would you do? Why?
I'm not really interested in being a woman for a week but if it wasn't optional, a week of free drinking doesn't sound too bad :)

genuineguy81

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I’m curious.
Why do guys have the fetish for mature women?
Not sure it’s a fetish but I think they are more mature mentally and not just in it for a fuck and flee, tend to be more feelings involved… plus I find mature women much better in the sheets!

JamesMarcus121212

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Question...seems there was a breakdown in communication. That is the trouble with being a women...I didn't ask about when you show...but what you enjoy about showing.

New question: Do you want a chat partner to say "show me"? or would you rather it just be implied in the chat? Which is more exciting/common for you?
Men don't get complemented on thier physical appearance very often and a lot of guys have confidence issues relating to their dick size, so positive reinforcement that their dick is desirable to a woman is a dopamine trigger for a lot of men.

B

BBW1986

I dress to impress myself primarily and disregard what other people might think to the best of my ability. Confidence is always the best accessory.
100% agree with this. As a woman, seeing another dressed up *or not* and appearing to be confident in her own skin is empowering

As is seeing a man dressed up, knowing he's made the effort and looks confident. Best accessory for sure x

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I dress to impress myself primarily and disregard what other people might think to the best of my ability. Confidence is always the best accessory.
I like this reply. Dressing to satisfy oneself. Lovely.

There are so many times a places we have to dress up in different ways. But certainly, when we can do it with confidence is the most satisfying.

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Men don't get complemented on thier physical appearance very often and a lot of guys have confidence issues relating to their dick size, so positive reinforcement that their dick is desirable to a woman is a dopamine trigger for a lot of men.
*offers @JamesMarcus121212 free dopamine whenever he's about*
:)
(because you are a special kind of yummy)

Back