C

CFCBabe0788

I have a question…..

Why, if you have not had a reply to any of the first 10 messages, do some of you men continue to persist? See the example below of one particular user, who’s identity I’ve hidden, who messaged me….

How are you?
You horny?
Is that you in the profile pic?
Where are you from?
Can I send a dick pic?
Well?
???????
Take that as a no?
Please reply
Kik or WhatsApp?
Fuck you then fucking slut

B

BBW1986

I have a question…..

Why, if you have not had a reply to any of the first 10 messages, do some of you men continue to persist? See the example below of one particular user, who’s identity I’ve hidden, who messaged me….

How are you?
You horny?
Where are you from?
Can I send a dick pic?
Well?
???????
Take that as a no?
Please reply
Kik or WhatsApp?
Babe I had this exact conversation yesterday!!

At least this dickhead asked if he could send you a photo before he called you a slut lol xxxxxx

S

Ste1972

I have a question…..

How are you?
You horny?
Where are you from?
Can I send a dick pic?
Well?
???????
Take that as a no?
Please reply
Kik or WhatsApp?
I can only apologise on behalf of any real men on here.

M

Mrbluesky

I have a question…..

How are you?
You horny?
Where are you from?
Can I send a dick pic?
Well?
???????
Take that as a no?
Please reply
Kik or WhatsApp?
I'd love to be able to answer this one but to be honest I don't think I could fully but I'm glad that you said "some of you men" as were not all bad lol,
I don't quite understand why behaviour like that is thought to be ok you wouldn't approach a complete stranger in the street and ask that so why do it here?
It's easy to hide behind a keyboard and not be accountable for your words regardless of how much upset it may cause the other person but I suppose that's the world of adult chat sites sad but very true.
The only person or persons that could have a go at answering would be those that sent it and I'm sure if asked you wouldn't get a reasonable answer.

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Question: What are you best/most successful pick-up lines?

paulhuiugvv

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I’ve never really had to use one, unless it was in a sarcastic way to break the ice. Usually small talk, asking them about themselves, making them laugh and giving plenty of smiles and eye contact is enough to at least get a phone number.

S

SussexGuy47

I have a question…..

How are you?
You horny?
Where are you from?
Can I send a dick pic?
Well?
???????
Take that as a no?
Please reply
Kik or WhatsApp?
Jeee
Wizzo!!
Hope U blocked!!!

uglyoldmanc

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I have a question…..
that lot was just one ... ... trying to be polite ... person?
jeez cf, you need to take him to the range n show him the pointy bit from a 7.62

to answer your Q
'cos guys tend to think using our dangly bits )no, not my stomach, lol) .. n there ain't a lot of room for brains in there

btw, hi u 2

JamesMarcus121212

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Generally speaking, I think pick-up lines are corny but I did notice someone mention they were isolating in their profile before and broke the ice with "You can't spell QUARANTINE without U, R, A, Q, T"

Surprisingly, that worked :)

Back