Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Sometimes we have questions...that lacking experience, or the appropriate anatomy, can only answer by asking...well here is a thread for just that. Do you have a question for a man? about the male sex experience? regarding opinions, experiences, kinks and more? Ask your heart out.

Men, if you find a question you can speak to, quote it and give your reply. We are all curious about your take on it.
Feel free to tag people and ask them questions directly.

(To Ask a Lady a question --> Go here)

Be silly, be kind. No kink shaming, please. And as @Adie would say: Have fun.

dicusdiminutivus

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Not fully, I don't ride a bike or wear lycra but I do shave around my penis, scrotum and perineum: first time was over 45 years ago pre a vasectomy, nowadays, it just feels more comfortable and diminishes the depressing effect of viewing graying pubes. Oh, and it's easier to find.

M

Mrbluesky

Yes sometimes a trim others as smooth as a dolphin (for a few days anyway :)). As to why I just like the feeling of been neat and trimmed.

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Gentlemen! Thanks for your replies :) Insightful indeed.

Stiffernow

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Either or works for me

hung_nudist

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Depends on the quality of the blowjob too - plenty of women think they're great at oral, but really aren't (in the interests of equality I acknowledge that this applies to men too, lol). From my last gf i much preferred a hand job as oral from her wasn't great (not her fault, just an incompatibility between a small mouth and a girthy cock).

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Depends on the quality of the blowjob too - plenty of women think they're great at oral, but really aren't (in the interests of equality I acknowledge that this applies to men too, lol). From my last gf i much preferred a hand job as oral from her wasn't great (not her fault, just an incompatibility between a small mouth and a girthy cock).
I agree, oral is hard fucking work.

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
question: ball play...yes or no? tickling? cupping? sucking? more?

Back