uglyoldmanc

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Put it another way, would you go up to a busty looking female in the street and say nice tits?
only if forced to at gun point, by the lady in question!
I like your profile picture CF, but for odd reasons. I'm colourblind and that is an incredibly vivid coloured top, when I look at it I wonder why you appear to be mouthing a 'OH' or 'OOOH' sound instead of the usual flash of superbright teeth. the pic makes me wonder what was happening out of sight, lol ... by all means answer that question in confessions, hehe

Stiffernow

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Question: For those of you who indulge in this past time, what is the appeal of sending a dick pic?
I will send one if asked but otherwise it’s tantamount to flashing

Enigma47

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
questions: to take you to the point of orgasm, which to do you prefer hand job or blow job?
Blow job always; hand job you can always do yourself and anyway there’s something remarkably sexy about a woman who enjoys giving....of course my own rule is ladies first....

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Blow job always; hand job you can always do yourself and anyway there’s something remarkably sexy about a woman who enjoys giving....of course my own rule is ladies first....
That is a good point.

Duly noted ;)

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Question: For those of you who indulge in this past time, what is the appeal of sending a dick pic?
Question...seems there was a breakdown in communication. That is the trouble with being a women...I didn't ask about when you show...but what you enjoy about showing.

New question: Do you want a chat partner to say "show me"? or would you rather it just be implied in the chat? Which is more exciting/common for you?

S

SussexGuy47

Question...seems there was a breakdown in communication. That is the trouble with being a women...I didn't ask about when you show...but what you enjoy about showing.

New question: Do you want a chat partner to say "show me"? or would you rather it just be implied in the chat? Which is more exciting/common for you?
In Answer to New Q.
Ide love for the F chat partner to ask or Say Show me !!..j.s

uglyoldmanc

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I prefer not to do pics, although of course if a lady sends some I'm hardly likely to upset her by complaining.
I've never sent a dicpic without being asked. am I too shy?? possibly, one young lady complained that it had been two weeks since we started chatting, often intimately, n I hadn't sent one. most of the ladies who have asked haven;t come out n directly said "oi, send a pic old fart, I wanna see you crinkly winkly" but have gone for far more subtle approaches often on the lines of "here's mine, where's your's?"

I've never found the male appendage to be pretty or beautiful (it's just hanging there, in your face so to speak) and thus have difficulty believing a woman would do so, whereas women's bodies are covered in soft, tempting, curves which seem to have been styled by goddesses as against the late friday afternoon committee which having given up on any census of agreement n once all their voices were too coarse from shouting at each other simply shoved a dick between the male's legs n said, "thank feck for that, next item of business.. what can he do with it?"

uglyoldmanc

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Sometimes we have questions...that lacking experience, ....
god I love this topic, and it's sister topic over in ladies.. thank you so much for creating it
but
am I as a man, allowed to ask other men questions?
if so, I hope they're reading this.

gents,
how many erogenous zones do you know,
how often do you use them to pleasure your partners or playmates
which is your favourite zone, and why
and when do you do so.. to initiate sex, during playtime whilst changing positions or to relax them post coitally?

Enigma47

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Yes, always love it when the initiation is from the other side. If I start or suggest there’s always a slight thought, however good the sex is,that she’s going along with it a bit at least at the beginning. The best is when it’s unexpected. So for example, sat in my office at home, just finished a teams mtg and the lady in question (who knows I now have a spare hour), walks in, sits on my lap, wraps her arms around me, kisses me hard and it all moves on from there (including off the chair).... :)

Trib1313

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Question: Do you want your partner to initiate sex? What are your favourite ways to be invited?
I like a bit of both. It’s nice sometimes to unexpectedly have a women initiate sex and can be a real turn on when your least expecting it. I also like to make the move to initiate it too. What about you?

uglyoldmanc

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Question: Do you want your partner to initiate sex? What are your favourite ways to be invited?
YES! lol
who made it the sole responsibility of men to initiate any playtime fun?

missimoo will quite happily use subtle hints that she wants to play which I often miss, but NEVER actually says lets play, and almost never physically starts playing with me.

we can go days without doing anything because I missed her signal and thought she wasn't in the mood.

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
YES! lol
who made it the sole responsibility of men to initiate any playtime fun?

missimoo will quite happily use subtle hints that she wants to play which I often miss, but NEVER actually says lets play, and almost never physically starts playing with me.

we can go days without doing anything because I missed her signal and thought she wasn't in the mood.
story of just about every woman's life...:oops::rolleyes:

Back