uglyoldmanc

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Question!
Measuring your cock!
Why do you measure it? Like why do you think other people care about size?
And also have you just measured it once years ago or do you do it now and again and if so does the size alter after time?!
in my late teens my then gf asked me how bug I am. didn't have a clue so we got a ruler out. this then led to questions about where to measure from and in the end we settled on above from the base. over next few years I measured it a couple of times for now obvious reason.. no one ever complained about it n I didn't care if it was bigger or smaller than the then current gf's ex partners. last time would have been in my mid 20's.. over 30 years ago.

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'd make a profile on here and see how many dick pics I'd get sent :).
Joking apart first thing would be to have a mind blowing trembling orgasm as to see how male and female differ.
slightly less loss of toenail...slightly more loss of all sense of time and space ;)

uglyoldmanc

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Question:
If you could be a woman for a week (body, mind and all of that), would you do it? And what would you do? Why?
can I alter my age too?
if so, id be a woman for a lot longer than a week!
i'd also be early 20's
and set up my own brothel / dungeon n do a Cynthia Payne, but for jewellery not luncheon vouchers

uglyoldmanc

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I have a couple of questions……

If a woman slides a finger or sex toy up your arse, without warning, whilst wanking/sucking your cock, would you tell her to stop or let her carry on?

Secondly,
in my case, I suspect the subsequent moans of pleasure would remove any need to tell her anything.

secondly I suspect you're discount 1st messages that only contain cockpics, or you'd probably be a millionair.
I've posted some pics of my beautiful wife to be, missimoo, who rarely looks at the site n been flooded with cockpics, grrrrrr

LincsLass

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I don't think that, I know it, because numerous women have told me so (and from my time on a swingers' site, when i was last single). You may not care about size (and that's an opinion that you're perfectly entitled to), but in that respect you certainly don't speak for all women.
I’m not saying I do. Was simply asking why which you still don’t seem to get lol. Never mind :)

uglyoldmanc

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I’m curious.
Why do guys have the fetish for mature women?
my 1st real lover was an older woman. I fell in love with her personality not her age. nor oddly her looks, though of course to me she was beautiful. she had an air of self confidence that younger women, or late teenage girls the same age as myself back then, simply don't have. she didn't have to prove anything to her circle of friends unlike young women of the age group I then was have to do due to the competitive nature of being young. she wasn't looking to settle down when we first started being a couple and wasn't trying to road test me for life long compatibility.
That might be the major reason for most young guys even if subconscious. that they're not going to be tied into a relationship or marriage by their new partner.
the fact that a mature woman usually has very few inherent inhibitions and knows not only what she wants, but how to get it from her lover and how to give him the best time he's had to then is probably a huge factor as well.

an example.
I have NO idea why. but unless I know beyond doubt that it's a one night stand, I cannot ejaculate the first time I have sex or make love to a woman. (feckin weird or what!!)
she wasn't bothered and our first session was probably the longest single continuous sexual encounter of my life.
other far younger lovers have invariably asked why I haven't come... am I thinking about my ex (REALLY??? my ex is an ex for a reason, whether by my choice or their's.. theres a sexy, willing, playmate lying next to me, n I'm sposed to be thinking about someone with whom life had become unbearable?? think again ladies.) am I too tired, too drunk, nervous, shy. etc etc
to which I have to explain that for reasons unbeknown to me, I simply don't cum on a first playtime. a surefire way to destroy the passion i might add... so if I'm not alone in this annoying habit, might I suggest that you ask questions in your heads n not out loud ladies.
why do younger ladies ask... because they are unsure of themselves, do not want to confess to their girlfriends that they couldn't make a guy cum (??? for real? its ALL about them? nought to do with my inability to cum at times? k, lol)
older women never ask. they are too busy having fun with someone who, from their point of view on that 1st playtime, can last for hours n hours.... or at least could do before a) turning 55 n b) meeting the woman who has taken me off the market permanently.

before I met the woman who introduced me to 'manhood' I had heard comments from male friends about older women being "up for it" "aren't stuck up" (really??? i see), "greedy" or "hungry for young cock", whilst girls our age were "too fussy", "pretentious" and "don't know how to give head" etc etc'
complete bollocks. but such comments are based on the fact that younger women, especially those in their late teens / early twenties have to compete with their piers. the guy they go home with from a club has to be the best looking one of her groups encounters that night.
she may well fancy the feck out of some lad but unless she knows her friends will also fancy him she won't go near him.
these days women are far more empowered, and in fact self empowered, than when I met my first real love. which means they are even more confident, un-fearful of friends views or comments and know what they want when they see it.

or at least, in my experience.

uglyoldmanc

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Second one not something I would ever do, I always think you wouldn't approach a lady in the street and get your cock out or call them inappropriate names(I'm sure you know what I mean) I suppose that's the way of online chat forums unfortunately you can sit and hide behind the screen without facing the consequences of your actions, as I read further up here the block button is very useful. :)
well bloody said

uglyoldmanc

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Yes but my question was why do you think that? Because we want them a certain size?

Because we want to know each detail before hand? ....
(totally off topic, my apologies)
the first few times you play with a new partner, there are questions on both sides but one set of questions I can all but guarantee is that she will ask him about his ex.
how long ago.
she leave him or he leave her.
WHY.
does he still have feelings.
does he, god forbid, still see her.

he will never ask during the early stages of a new romance.
why? cos he's thinking with his dick 8 times out of ten. (be honest guys, lol. yes, you were attracted to her. thought she was beautiful or her boobs / ass was the best you;d ever seen. but did you give a feck about her ex, or talking about him, in the early days? naaa. lol) unless of course, he's a mate / colleague / or someone we dislike.

yes indeed miss lincs, you're gender do indeed want to know the details. lol

eh up,, a questions for any gay guys in this topic. do you, or your lovers ask about ex's??

Stiffernow

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I have a couple of questions……

If a woman slides a finger or sex toy up your arse, without warning, whilst wanking/sucking your cock, would you tell her to stop or let her carry on?

Secondly, why do you men feel the need to assume that because I had a profile picture with my tits out that I’m a dirty slut/whore who wants to see your cock in the first message? (Just going by my experience in the chat room yesterday. If I had a pound for every first message being about my tits, I’d be telling work I won’t be coming back!)
First part I’ve never had that experience but they say what doesn’t kill you … lol
The other part well if the picture is only tits then there’s not much else to comment on to break the ice … is there?

C

CFCBabe0788

The other part well if the picture is only tits then there’s not much else to comment on to break the ice … is there?
I see where you’re coming from but does the first message really have to be about the tits? Nothing wrong with actually having a normal conversation first and then if there’s a mention of my tits then it wouldn’t bother me. As soon as men see a pair of tits, they seem to lose the ability to actually communicate, trust me my husband is the same!

Put it another way, would you go up to a busty looking female in the street and say nice tits?

Stiffernow

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I see where you’re coming from but does the first message really have to be about the tits? Nothing wrong with actually having a normal conversation first and then if there’s a mention of my tits then it wouldn’t bother me. As soon as men see a pair of tits, they seem to lose the ability to actually communicate, trust me my husband is the same!

Put it another way, would you go up to a busty looking female in the street and say nice tits?
Not these days but I’ve grown up a lot lol

Stiffernow

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Question!
Measuring your cock!
Why do you measure it? Like why do you think other people care about size?
And also have you just measured it once years ago or do you do it now and again and if so does the size alter after time?!
I’ve never measured it I know I’ve enough to keep me happy and Ive never met a woman who’s laughed out loud at it so it’s never been a source of insecurity

C

Cheekylad1988

I had a woman ask me once and didn't believe me so I had to get the measuring tape out and the reply I got was "well ur honest and definitely a grower not a shower" she then started licking my length so I assume she was happy with the results

C

Cheekylad1988

Question: For those of you who indulge in this past time, what is the appeal of sending a dick pic?
Hoping that the receiving party likes what they see n hopefully engages in some naughty chat (u want me to send u a dick pic?) Haha

Back