R

RobboCock

Question:
If you could be a woman for a week (body, mind and all of that), would you do it? And what would you do? Why?
I’m not sure about a whole week but the first thing I’d do (once I’d stopped being amazed at my tits) would be to slide something inside me to see how it feels.

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Great thread @Firefly

Interesting question, I bet it would be an eye opener if I did, would be good to get an insight as to how life is different for the opposite sex. And how different feelings are when aroused and at orgasm. Not sure I'd like to deal with all the shit that women get off men in general but for a week I guess it wouldn't be too bad and would give more of an idea what women put up with! Not sure what particularly I would want to do in that week as a woman though
I like this reply! So perfectly Walksian!

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Be nice to see how it’s possible doing and juggling what most women do
That's funny, that is exactly the same/opposite of what I would like to experience as a man. Just being straight forward and simple. Only remembering things when necessary etc. Not juggling, just doing. It must feel good.

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Now, had the question been when was the first human penis measured, I feel I would have responded with 'about 30 seconds after the first ruler was invented.'
I wouldn't be surprised if that is in fact how the first rulers were invented;)...until then they were just sticks...

C

CFCBabe0788

I have a couple of questions……

If a woman slides a finger or sex toy up your arse, without warning, whilst wanking/sucking your cock, would you tell her to stop or let her carry on?

Secondly, why do you men feel the need to assume that because I had a profile picture with my tits out that I’m a dirty slut/whore who wants to see your cock in the first message? (Just going by my experience in the chat room yesterday. If I had a pound for every first message being about my tits, I’d be telling work I won’t be coming back!)

Frustratedhusband

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

If a woman slides a finger or sex toy up your arse, without warning, whilst wanking/sucking your cock, would you tell her to stop or let her carry on?

Secondly, why do you men feel the need to assume that because I had a profile picture with my tits out that I’m a dirty slut/whore who wants to see your cock in the first message? (Just going by my experience in the chat room yesterday. If I had a pound for every first message being about my tits, I’d be telling work I won’t be coming back!)
Definitely carry on with the first question.

S

Ste1972

Something if never experienced so don't know but try anything once twice just to make sure

Welcome to the world of desperation on chat as a female on there I would be blocking all PM's from guest blues at the very least

J

JonB

1st question; Definitely carry on, its rather amazing and you cum so hard. 2nd question; ‍♂️ i don't do dick pics, but i do like tits

hung_nudist

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
question: ball play...yes or no? tickling? cupping? sucking? more?
Yes, definitely. All of those, and more, i like a woman to be quite rough with my balls, like them squeezed and pulled.

Attachments

• IMG-20160205-WA0032.jpg
    IMG-20160205-WA0032.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 19

hung_nudist

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Question!
Measuring your cock!
Why do you measure it? Like why do you think other people care about size?
And also have you just measured it once years ago or do you do it now and again and if so does the size alter after time?!
Many women care about size. You may not (and that's your prerogative), but plenty do.

hung_nudist

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Carry on. She's welcome to get her strapon out too, if she wants to. ;)

M

Mrbluesky

Yes to the first it makes when you cum very intense to the point it feels like your toe nails are going to fly off :D.
Second one not something I would ever do, I always think you wouldn't approach a lady in the street and get your cock out or call them inappropriate names(I'm sure you know what I mean) I suppose that's the way of online chat forums unfortunately you can sit and hide behind the screen without facing the consequences of your actions, as I read further up here the block button is very useful. :)

LincsLass

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Many women care about size. You may not (and that's your prerogative), but plenty do.
Yes but my question was why do you think that? Because we want them a certain size? Because we want to know each detail before hand? Just because we are nosy? Lol

M

Mrbluesky

Question:
If you could be a woman for a week (body, mind and all of that), would you do it? And what would you do? Why?
I'd make a profile on here and see how many dick pics I'd get sent :).
Joking apart first thing would be to have a mind blowing trembling orgasm as to see how male and female differ.

hung_nudist

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Yes but my question was why do you think that? Because we want them a certain size? Because we want to know each detail before hand? Just because we are nosy? Lol
I don't think that, I know it, because numerous women have told me so (and from my time on a swingers' site, when i was last single). You may not care about size (and that's an opinion that you're perfectly entitled to), but in that respect you certainly don't speak for all women.

Back