JamesMarcus121212

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Question: Men, what expectations did you have when you signed up to ukchat?
Have your expectations been met or not?
Just to talk to people (primarily women). I think my expectations have been met, but I'd welcome more interaction.

I don't feel comfortable reaching out to women anymore, because I feel like women get more than enough attention without me messaging them as well. I prefer to let them message me, which can be hit or miss.

Also, a tonne of people are just Catfishes :D

JamesMarcus121212

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Question!
Measuring your cock!
Why do you measure it? Like why do you think other people care about size?
And also have you just measured it once years ago or do you do it now and again and if so does the size alter after time?!
I've measured it twice. Once because I wanted to know what size it was when I first found out I was considered to be very big. The second time was after losing a bunch of weight and I wanted to see if it made a difference to my dick size. It didn't but I think it looks bigger on a leaner body.

Foreigner69

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Question!
Measuring your cock!
And also have you just measured it once years ago or do you do it now and again and if so does the size alter after time?!
Tbh I never measured it :rolleyes: maybe once could happened when I was teenager but don't remember

LincsLass

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I've measured it twice. Once because I wanted to know what size it was when I first found out I was considered to be very big. The second time was after losing a bunch of weight and I wanted to see if it made a difference to my dick size. It didn't but I think it looks bigger on a leaner body.
Yeah I suppose it would make sense for it to appear bigger if the background had got smaller! And thanks. Very interesting!

M

Mrbluesky

Question!
Measuring your cock!
I remember doing it in my early teens probably out of curiosity more than anything else. I can't say I've had the measuring stick out since, I wouldn't say it alters over time but tummy drums get bigger so harder to see :D

Hot4u

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Question!
Measuring your cock!
No I’ve never measured it ! I’ve never felt a need to tbh it is what it is so I’m thankful for what I’ve got lol,
It’s not all about just the cock there’s many more ways to please a lady and that’s all what matters in the end :)

dicusdiminutivus

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Question!
Measuring your cock!
Now, had the question been when was the first human penis measured, I feel I would have responded with 'about 30 seconds after the first ruler was invented.'

However, back to the multiple questions as posed, though not necessarily in the order presented.

Last question first then.
Multiple times during teenage years, a late developer subjected to the extremely bad science presented by Masters and Johnson, was desperate to reach the supposed 'norm' of 6 inches, now fundametally disproven, universal average from much better data is a range between 5 and 6, thank you internet. Outliers (4- or 7+) are statistically very rare, though the latter in the UK all seem to be on this site! Does it alter? Possibly but erectile function differs with age and testosterone levels which inevitably decrease, and ED can affect many for many different reasons.

Why? Because we can. Like I do not understand, it seems to be a meaningless space filling speech fault that has insinuated itself into the written language, similar to 'you know' which was beaten out of me by my headmaster: 'No, I do not know, I'm asking you to tell me.' I did, I still got the cane!

Walks

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Question:
If you could be a woman for a week (body, mind and all of that), would you do it? And what would you do? Why?
Great thread @Firefly

Interesting question, I bet it would be an eye opener if I did, would be good to get an insight as to how life is different for the opposite sex. And how different feelings are when aroused and at orgasm. Not sure I'd like to deal with all the shit that women get off men in general but for a week I guess it wouldn't be too bad and would give more of an idea what women put up with! Not sure what particularly I would want to do in that week as a woman though

Back