Where Is the strangest place you’ve had sex?

L

levine1960

Overlooking the riding school at Bolsover Castle. I pulled my girlfriends skirt up pushing her against the balcony in front. Took her from behind with my hand on her neck holding her tight and stiff whilst other visitors milled about below. One of my best fucks ever!

L

levine1960

In the disabled toilet before going into my Sexual addition class....with the counselor ;)
My wife took me to a private holistic counsellor because of my affairs and so-on at her house.. As we sat in the 'right-on' alternative healing clinic waiting room, I could see into the garden where a selection of the thinnest and tiniest underwear hung on the washing line.

The councellor finally popped her head around the door, said hello and called me up. She was fucking stunning blonde angel and exuded natural beauty. "You go in there she, I will be with you in a minute" She dissapeared into a bathroom place. When she came out, she walked right up to me and placed her fingers under my nose. I could smell her cunt and was worried she would feel my rising cock as we were pressed close together.

"You like to fuck don't you?" She said. "You love sex dont you?" she said. We stood there while I nodded. She could feel my cock trying to push out of my jeans as it pressed into her belly while she just looked back at me and smiled. I really wanted to hitch her skirt up and fuck and rut with her there and the, and she knew it!

"Thats all", she said and backed away, I'll see what i can do with your wife, who wailed embarrisngly as she was subjected to straighforward questions whilst she lay on a couch, whilst being told that there was nothing wrong with me . Hilarious!!

No fucking, more like the strangest non-sex in the weirdest place!

F

funslinger

I had a fling with a married lady who I used to work with and we would fuck whenever and where ever we could! A couple of instances spring to mind. One was having a blow job off her in a local shopping centre car park, she was an amazing cock sucker and always swallowed my cum! The other one was a weird experience. We were in the back of my car, parked in a seaside car park, and I was giving her pussy a very good tonguing. I looked up to check the surroundings and there was a bloke had parked up across the other side of the car park. To my amazement he went in the boot of his car, took out some bag pipes and started to play! To say I was a little distracted is an understatement!

Willp

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
In a Dr's office while my daughter was having consultation and x-rays

Messymind

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
In the backroom of a betting shop half hour before closing. Just one person in on the machines but still had to keep an eye out. Was just a quick handjob and finger and she had to go serve the last customer with cum in her knickers.

JamesBenedetti

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Up against a library window. Was great fun, till the window started to crack.

Tandy69

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I fucked my ex in the hotel swimming pool . Surrounded by people enjoy the pool and sun ☀️

B

Bigload

For me I think it’s got to be pe changing rooms at school the risk of getting caught is just the biggest turn on :O ;)
In a cave which was attached to a church. We got a key from a cafe to get into it and walked down into the cave, there was a little bench so I pulled down her trousers, pulled her knickers to side and took her hard from behind

jonny721

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Crowded bar, I was pushed against my girlfriend queuing for a drink, she reach down unzipped my trousers, ĺifted her skirt just enough to slide in. Didn't take long, always turned on as she never wore knickers when we went out and was always flashing me. Shame she was also a psycho.
God she sounds familiar - lol!

Back