Where Is the strangest place you’ve had sex?

jonny721

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Lunchtime in a public park in Prague
Waterfall viewing platform in the Dales
In the North Sea as others enjoyed the beach
Cabin floor of a North Sea ferry as gf’s kids slept
Workplace shower in locker room as colleagues collected jackets for lunchtime
Over boss’s desk
...also fingered an exgf to orgasm as Disneyland Parade went past whilst her kids were transfixed by Mickey and Donald!

jonny721

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Lunchtime in a public park in Prague
Waterfall viewing platform in the Dales
In the North Sea as others enjoyed the beach
Cabin floor of a North Sea ferry as gf’s kids slept
Workplace shower in locker room as colleagues collected jackets for lunchtime
Over boss’s desk
...also fingered an exgf to orgasm as Disneyland Parade went past whilst her kids were transfixed by Mickey and Donald!
Oh, and Center Parcs changing rooms before getting back in the pool.... o_O

P

Philevo71

Fucked some bird in a Graveyard / broke into a school to fuck the girl on a teachers desk, hotel grounds of a posh hotel and a phone box!!!! Also got a BJ on a packed train platform which was met with disgust by all that witnessed!

George86

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
For me I think it’s got to be pe changing rooms at school the risk of getting caught is just the biggest turn on :O ;)
Hi! I had a sex in my old school in the toilet in the bush nice threesome, on the bus , and train

Bi_Bald_Cock_Leics

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
With guy in a pizza resturant in Northampton. sucked each other off in a booth after closing.
With a girl dance floor at a hotel with a woman i'd just met she started undoing my clothes wasn't long before we were in her room. Remember coming out of the lift with her leading me by the cock to her room

jonny721

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
On the steps of a hotel after work Christmas party.
In a field beside the A1.

ardon4u

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Under a band stand next to a lake day time she had a short skirt on slid her knickers to the side and I slid right in when people walked past we’d just stop those were the days

Hornydog

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
For me I think it’s got to be pe changing rooms at school the risk of getting caught is just the biggest turn on :O ;)
Top of hospital defo strangest place I can think off

Dennis20201

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I fingered my mrs on a plane in economy class, with a woman sat next to me. We’ve also fucked in the middle of the street. I fucked her in the Louvre in Paris as well

S

SLD10

Few places for me. Night club dance floor. Public bus but the one I was most wary of was office toilet. Think pretty much everyone in the office knew exactly what had happened

Back