Where Is the strangest place you’ve had sex?

Ryancastle

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
For me I think it’s got to be pe changing rooms at school the risk of getting caught is just the biggest turn on :O ;)
That brings back memories! When we were both 16 my gf snuck me into the girls school changing rooms after hours. She’d just played a hockey match and we hung around till everyone left then took a shower together.... happy times!

Ryancastle

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
As jumped fence again at 201pm haha... door opened with her naked & had gud figure for 50yr old.... dropped shorts as spun her bendin over kitchen bench kissin her neck as told her to spread herself wide or grab my cock to guide inside as i spread her.... moanin she says cock as grabs it rough & rubs tip against her clit aa i opened her so wufe.... as tip pushed inside u squeezed her throat as slammed full length hard & fuckin deep... 1st ever she screamed & actually gushed over my cock... tellin me to fuckin poundin her like i owned her.... xxx

“Everybody needs good Neighbours....”

When I was 15 I used to move lawns for the neighbours in my street. One lady was so hot, I would fantasise about this sort of thing happening to me. Sadly it never did.... but in dreams I came over her ever which way

Ryancastle

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
In the woods at night in the rain, bent over a tree branch. It was cold and wet but I enjoyed it x

Yes! I love the feeling of fucking outside in the rain. The water hammering on your skin, making everything feel silky and wet. It’s so animalistic.

DesertRat

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Against a whale bone on the beach in the Skeleton Coast National Park, Namibia back in 1993 whilst on an expedition there. With a venturer called Angela. Happy days.

interestedguy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
At 9pm in a public park in Stanley after a football match. Ha I won both games exploded in one injured in the other lol

L

levine1960

In my last year me and 3 of my mates used to fuck our years Slut on the top field. After a couple of weeks we did it all over the school, she used to like the lads toilets the most it was brilliant 4 of us taking turns on her in a cubicle. We once missed the school bus on purpose and didn't go in so that we could fuck her all day in the woods. We played guess who on her all day that day. She works in a brothel these days too lol.
Had some wild times in the 70's in and around school too.

Back