Where Is the strangest place you’ve had sex?

Tonyawild69

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Luvin how horny that sounds & only had horny pleasure of similar once gettin caught out by storm as fuckin across bonnet of car xx
It was surprising hot. I wasn't into outdoor sex before that and now I love it. Mmm that's hot I've always wanted it bent over a car bonnet xx

Deviant

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Had sex in a park during the day whilst there were groups about!

The most risky....I had sex with a friends wife on their sofa whilst he was asleep upstairs

Bigandready

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
In an organ loft in a church while there was a wedding taking place. Two of the older men in the choir DP'd me. One had to put is hand over my mouth to stop me squealing. I was there to play the processional after the service was over. I sat on the organ stool with cum rousing from my pussy and arse.
That is do sexy I wish I was one of the men who did that to you wow

St123

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
In the toilets at the theatre, during the interval. Left a right mess on the walls & floor!

W

Wanted

I’ve done it in all the usual type places , woods , park , night club toilets etc .
One favourite was in a what I thought was a secluded car park.
I was fucking this girl on my car bonnet.
I’d just finished and put my dick back in my pants as a cop car pulled in to have a look round .
I told him we were just hanging about but I’m pretty sure he didn’t buy it lol

HungAttorney_30

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I got my cock sucked while driving around the city. Difficult to keep focused with traffic. We only got caught when I was cleaning the steering wheel with a tissue stopped on a traffic light. That granny driver saw all the cumshots spread on thr steeting. Poor her...

Bigcroydonguy

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Not really strange, but me and a ex gf had a thing for fucking on her balcony. Her best friend used to come over quite a lot and when she’s pop into the back room to speak to her bf we would fuck over the balcony.

Jackoc30

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Not so much strange but ours is in a busy park when he’s hard he’s hard

GaryS

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
In the changing cubicle at the Thermae Spa in Bath. My gorgeous wife bent over, one leg on the seat, legs really wide, and I just shafted her there and then. There were people all around, and had no idea.

GaryS

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
In the changing cubicle at the Thermae Spa in Bath. My gorgeous wife bent over, one leg on the seat, legs really wide, and I just shafted her there and then. There were people all around, and had no idea.
She was dripping when I pulled out lol

Back