Where Is the strangest place you’ve had sex?

EssexyBoy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
For me I think it’s got to be pe changing rooms at school the risk of getting caught is just the biggest turn on :O ;)
Anywhere where there’s a risk of getting caught is such a turn on. Alleyway, school field, cinema, the park, on the balcony when on holiday, even in bed with someone asleep next to us.

GeorgenAnn

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
My wife had sex with her Ex on her parents front lawn underneath a magnolia tree. When we go round to visit I always make a comment to the in-laws about what a beutiful tree it is in front of the wife

wetsex69

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
In the army on top of a canvas cover on a truck, or up against the guard room wall, in the mess kitchen on a table, and got caught, was pulled up in front of the warrant officer, who told me not to have sex on the table they prepared his breakfast on and to get out of his sight. The person who reported me was visiting our regiment and got moved on lol

jester

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
School library, fireside on a campsite with people still around the fire some watching on top of a climbing frame in playground during the day lol lots of fun to be had everywhere...

B

Biglicker

For me I think it’s got to be pe changing rooms at school the risk of getting caught is just the biggest turn on :O ;)
Mine was in an Uber in America with onotjer lad and a female young driver! She swallowed both cocks and cum 4 times on the ride

W

wazzer78

In my younger years I had a few exciting outdoor encounters mainly on trains or in cars but fave was on bonnet of a random car outside a girl I met in clubs mum and dads house which finished against front door banging her hard against door.. (4am ish high as fuck lol).. Anyway went at it a little too hard as all the lights come on and I had to do a runner.. never saw the girl again unfortunately!

Kaner

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Not exactly strange or is it ..u horny fuckers decide... lost myself about 6am standin at my back door & had hand down front shorts...noticed older neighbour 2down watchin me so never done this b4 i took cock out & slowly stroked full length few timss stsrin at her.... 5mins later she is in her garden in skimpy dressin gown... made eyes at me & fuck it so jumped over fence into her immwdiate neighbours & she snuck thro gate & went down on knees tellin me almost 2yrs since had a cock.... rock hard i was in her mouth... fuck me she totally cudnt suck & swollow me greedier...left her gaggin on my cum with final few jets over her face xxx
Later on as got in car found note under wiper.... 2pn hubbys out want ride that cock.... omg yes xxx

Kaner

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Not exactly strange or is it ..u horny fuckers decide... lost myself about 6am standin at my back door & had hand down front shorts...noticed older neighbour 2down watchin me so never done this b4 i took cock out & slowly stroked full length few timss stsrin at her.... 5mins later she is in her garden in skimpy dressin gown... made eyes at me & fuck it so jumped over fence into her immwdiate neighbours & she snuck thro gate & went down on knees tellin me almost 2yrs since had a cock.... rock hard i was in her mouth... fuck me she totally cudnt suck & swollow me greedier...left her gaggin on my cum with final few jets over her face xxx
Later on as got in car found note under wiper.... 2pn hubbys out want ride that cock.... omg yes xxx

As jumped fence again at 201pm haha... door opened with her naked & had gud figure for 50yr old.... dropped shorts as spun her bendin over kitchen bench kissin her neck as told her to spread herself wide or grab my cock to guide inside as i spread her.... moanin she says cock as grabs it rough & rubs tip against her clit aa i opened her so wufe.... as tip pushed inside u squeezed her throat as slammed full length hard & fuckin deep... 1st ever she screamed & actually gushed over my cock... tellin me to fuckin poundin her like i owned her.... xxx

M

markten

had sex on a train ride on the north York moors railway and guard saw us but did nothing

Kaner

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
In the woods at night in the rain, bent over a tree branch. It was cold and wet but I enjoyed it x
Luvin how horny that sounds & only had horny pleasure of similar once gettin caught out by storm as fuckin across bonnet of car xx

Back