Where Is the strangest place you’ve had sex?

Kris1973

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Crowded bar, I was pushed against my girlfriend queuing for a drink, she reach down unzipped my trousers, ĺifted her skirt just enough to slide in. Didn't take long, always turned on as she never wore knickers when we went out and was always flashing me. Shame she was also a psycho.

Dig_Bick

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
For me I think it’s got to be pe changing rooms at school the risk of getting caught is just the biggest turn on :O ;)

In my last year me and 3 of my mates used to fuck our years Slut on the top field. After a couple of weeks we did it all over the school, she used to like the lads toilets the most it was brilliant 4 of us taking turns on her in a cubicle. We once missed the school bus on purpose and didn't go in so that we could fuck her all day in the woods. We played guess who on her all day that day. She works in a brothel these days too lol.

smith77

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
3 am in the park in Cardiff, picked up this girl lay her on the grass not hidden, licked her fucked her and she left, never saw her again didn't even know her name.
Also in the forest and on top of a castle my got on her knees sucked me then bent over and I filled her.
The best out door sex was 11pm on a bench she was sitting on me skirt up and up the ass.
I guess that is as exciting as it gets for me.
My mate how ever had a 3some with 2 girls whilst he was in hospital I guess he wasn't that ill after all

Back