Where Is the strangest place you’ve had sex?

VicBhouy

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Not really... I'm not that keen on veg although if you ever need a cheap cucumber just let me know.

VicBhouy

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Sounds good... I'll get you cheap veg and as you are a rather shapely, foxy nurse, you can take take my temperature whilst in your (hopefully) naughty nurses uniform. Sweating just thinking about that!

VicBhouy

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Hahaha... given half a chance, I'd like to be, matron!

fourteeninchdaddy

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
On a train.., was empty. Couple girls got on and started talking.

Thet noticed the bulge and ine took it iut and sat on it

VicBhouy

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
In a Royal Mail pillar-box. It was great, although a little cramped and people sticking letter in the slot was also a bit distracting.

RussellHave

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
The middle of a golf course. Lots of people around to see but public sex is the best ever

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
While sharing a room with the inlaws, quietest fuck ever lol

Maxc

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I used valet police cars, yes you got it.
the back seat of a police car she even wore the offices hat that had been left in the back.

VicBhouy

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Years ago I worked in a famous department store and had sex in Santa's Grotto... a few times.

I had a bit of a fling with one of the stores cleaners and we would disappear into the Grotto for an early morning fuck.

It was surreal having sex in such a setting but also hugely thrilling... got a boner just recalling it.

VicBhouy

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Sorry Santa Cypher... I now feel very sshamed at doing such deeds.

I haven't had sex in your Grotto since... mainly because I haven't had an opportunity!

Merry Christmas... keep jingling them bells!

hornyscorpio

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I had just had an operation on my knee and I was laying in the hospital bed feeling sorry for myself,my girlfriend at the time pulled the curtains around, got my cock nice and hard lifted her skirt and just sat on my cock and fucked me hard, I do miss her but I don't miss the man next to me who started shitting on his commode lol

Adam93

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
For me I think it’s got to be pe changing rooms at school the risk of getting caught is just the biggest turn on :O ;)
Haha yeah that used to great.

I also fucked someone in a steam room at a hotel In Austria. Took our swimming stuff off and got her to sit half off the bench while I slammed into her. That’s the most knackered I’ve ever been after sex. Good job we finished when we did as well cause a family came in seconds after we’d got our clothes back on

Back