Where Is the strangest place you’ve had sex?

coachdriver

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Many times in coach parks in the middle of the day all over the country oh and service station car parks

Kris1973

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Last year I was working in tel aviv towards end of my contract and my wife was flown over for a few days, on way home we had the company gulfstream all to ourselves but cabin crew were a pain so we had to behave ourselves

Scottrucker

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
For me I think it’s got to be pe changing rooms at school the risk of getting caught is just the biggest turn on :O ;)
Mmmmm a girl after my own heart.
Likes living dangerously

Sumiko

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Strangest place for me would have to be up a tree! My then b/f worked at an adventure park that included a tree-top assault course. He snuck me in there one night after closing and we ended up fucking on a platform about 100ft off the ground.

sakura signature.png

D

DdyBear

Pushed my ex-wfie against a fence on the way back from a vicars and tarts party about 10pm at night, dropped down and tore her fishnets open and licked her to orgasm, only then realised we were under a cctv camera next to a nursery. Still never know if they watched the cctv :)

Turboscot

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
On a bridge over a local bypass road - she sucked me before I fucked her from behind, her tits out as she learnt over the barrier of the bridge

dickhead69

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Quite a few good ones but I’ll pick three that jump out hehe:
1) top of Ashby de le zouch tower broad daylight with others there. She bent over, lifted her skirt up - that’s all I needed!
2) on a pier in broad daylight again in a Victorian seating booth. Train went past as I had her bent over, hands on hips fucking her hard - pulling her in tight with every stroke. She was wearing black fuck me boots and a very short skirt. People saw me as they went past!
3) at the gates to my old primary school - again in broad daylight - she had a dress on with black fuck me boots underneath - she bent over holding onto the metal railing on the gate, I lifted her dress up she stepped out of her knickers and I fucked her hard

Pete29

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Me and my ex were drunk and had a quickie in a freshly dug open grave

Confusionreigns

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Staircase outside hotel room in Croatia. 30 seconds from our room but couldn’t wait - whipped her panties off & licked cunt there & then.. then she dragged me to our room by my hard cock..
Also fucked on a deserted beach ( same holiday.)

Back