Where Is the strangest place you’ve had sex?

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
My kitchen table has rings already in place so it’s easy to be tied to
Perfect, I can tie you face down, you head reaching the other side so you can suck my cock, your arse in the air ready to be spanked and fucked :)

Confusionreigns

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Farmhouses tend to have large kitchens with large tables, so that’s possible
I know. My best mate when i was a kid lived on a farm - his mum was the first real MILF i met. It was my adolescent fantasy to do it with her ( eat her out in the hay barn then fuck her on the table..)

ForMyWife

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
On a bench beside a street in a small Dutch town. She was wearing a skirt, so it was relatively easy.

X

Xpertlikka74

In a steam room at a local spa. A fair few other people in it, and I'm pretty sure some knew what was going on...

Fun times...

F

fadingfirkin

Mine is in a police car.
I was regularly teamed up with a female probationer, she was Eastern European older than most probationer officers but attractive.
During our shift briefing on nights we were tasked to patrol a local dogging site.
I am all for outdoor pursuits so I wasn't that bothered about chasing people off.
We set about and and as we were travelling she asked what was dogging.
I explained and she was quite excited.
We entered a car park and turned the lights off and coasted into the car park and sat up.
The action was quite hot and nobody noticed us in the corner.
After watching for a while my partner was telling me how turned on she was getting and made a grab for my hard cock.
She teased it it and started stroking it before she got her Ruby red lips around it.
Heaven............
The following shifts we went out in a plain clothes car.
Same thing we parked up and watched before long we were fucking.
The best set of night shifts I have ever had.

Chappy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Cars, trains, planes, under bridges, church yards, her mother's bed, once got caught on an ex's cctv fucking outside intl the garden We had to run In and delete it before her dad came home. Outdoors is always my favourite . The thought of getting caught and then just carrying on! Haha

M

MowgliSCN

In the witness protection suit above the court in the old bailey...
The young person I was looking after while working as a residential social worker went down to give his testimony..whilst me and his field social worker from his home town finally got it on..
Lmao I forgot about that naughty Natasha x

M

MowgliSCN

Or in the dark cupboard for photos in the art room at high school with the art support teacher...wrong and so right...ms Stanley..dodgy she got married that year...

Alienone

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
In a graveyard Near Rotheram 2am. In the ruins of Coventry cathedral same time with a girl i met hours before

Alienone

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
TRhe band U2 used to have a anonymous confessional booths at their live gigs which anyone could use and would read the best ones out on stage during the show one of my faves was one of the roadies admitting he and some girl shagged under the stage during a song called desire.

M

MowgliSCN

In a graveyard Near Rotheram 2am. In the ruins of Coventry cathedral same time with a girl i met hours before
Lmao I and a female friend visited Coventry cathedral and climbed the stairs to the top of the spire, really high looking over the city and with none else up there she said she liked the idea of having sex up above the city..I didn't actually think of her that way she was a mate but fit...so I thought fuck it..took her hand led her round the corner and grabbed her waist and one hand on her ass pulling her in and straight for her clit under her summer dress she put up a what are you doing but soon give up and pulling her tits out and giving them attention she cums in my hand spun her around and gave her doggy while she looked over the town...my cock went off and she cums again giving her a kiss we dress and giggle ..going back down the stairs she said that my load was dribbling down her legs and turned her on so I licked her out in the belfry room and she cums again..getting outside we both agreed it was the best £2 we had ever spent

Back