What's the youngest/oldest you'd go for?

nexus

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Oldest has been in 50s. Guys in their 40s and 50s are more chill, less anxious about performance and so it's all a lot more fun. Diff to describe but you know those amazing sex movies scenes with a 20-something guy? Yeh? Well that only seems to happen with older guys. <cue a million younger guys saying yeh but you haven't met me. yeh. goals>

headgush58

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I have had good sex with 19 and 70 year old woman both feel different but so good

Playday

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I think if you have limits or restrictions in anything then you can possibly miss out. You’re not really giving it a chance.
There is a stigma with younger girls been seen with older guys but not so much the other way round.
I think as an older guy (52) then younger can turn you on more massively so perhaps from a sexual perspective it may be better.
I just look at the person and do they stir something up inside you and do you for them as well.
Working away recently I got invited out by a lady 21 for a social drink and I must admit I felt awkward and people perhaps were staring. But it was a fun night in the end.
Follow what you feel.
If the chemistry is right then legal to old .

K79

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'm 25, but ever since I was a teen I've been increasingly attracted to older men, to the point where men my age don't do it for me anymore, so I was curious, if you're over the age of let's say 40/50, what's the youngest you'd go for? If you're younger what's the oldest you'd go for?
I'm 46 and generally preffer older women, but any age from mid 20's

Baron74

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'm 48 and generally go for younger. An ex girlfriend's dad was 3 years older than me. That was weird.

BiscuitMan

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'm 42 with dad-bod and would happily go as low as 25. And up to 50 or so x

ArcherSam

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I'm 25, but ever since I was a teen I've been increasingly attracted to older men, to the point where men my age don't do it for me anymore, so I was curious, if you're over the age of let's say 40/50, what's the youngest you'd go for? If you're younger what's the oldest you'd go for?
early twenties youngest, and would go for a lady in her late 70s :)

oldfrank

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi I’m 58 and live the feel of younger women, I’d go as young as maybe 21 but seems very naughty going younger than my daughter who’s 25. I think 25 is naughty enough. Would you go with someone the same age as your dad?
Why not

Redwine74

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'm 49, youngest I would go is 39 and oldest 61. Call me picky

Playday

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
If the chemistry is right or the lust is there age is irrelevant

Back