What's the youngest/oldest you'd go for?

bustyslut98

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'm 25, but ever since I was a teen I've been increasingly attracted to older men, to the point where men my age don't do it for me anymore, so I was curious, if you're over the age of let's say 40/50, what's the youngest you'd go for? If you're younger what's the oldest you'd go for?

CJ70

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'm 52 and I'd happily go for a 25 year old x

BigFertileLoad

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'm 25, but ever since I was a teen I've been increasingly attracted to older men, to the point where men my age don't do it for me anymore, so I was curious, if you're over the age of let's say 40/50, what's the youngest you'd go for? If you're younger what's the oldest you'd go for?
I'm 40, think 22 is the youngest I'd go for. Definately 25

NaughtyWishes

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi I’m 58 and live the feel of younger women, I’d go as young as maybe 21 but seems very naughty going younger than my daughter who’s 25. I think 25 is naughty enough. Would you go with someone the same age as your dad?

bustyslut98

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi I’m 58 and live the feel of younger women, I’d go as young as maybe 21 but seems very naughty going younger than my daughter who’s 25. I think 25 is naughty enough. Would you go with someone the same age as your dad?
I'd definitely go for far older, I'm attracted to Harrison Ford and he's like 80

jesterjokeuk

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I'm 53 and have been with a 21 yo

Samismerry

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

I’d love to meet up with someone your age. ;-)

S

SussexGuy47

Well miss
Am v horny 50 y.o here.
IDE love to give You..
Plenty of Me x

Strike

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I'm 40. Would go as young as 22, as old as 60 if she is a hot gilf!! Different ages give different pleasure. The younger tend to have softer sweet flesh and tight squeezing holes. The hot sex crazy older women will do anything!!

Strike

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I'm 47 - youngest would be 35, oldest would be 47. Unless I was attracted to a guy slightly older, as mutual attraction does it more for me. But definitely not younger than 35.
Any guy who gets to have fun together with you is seriously lucky! You look hot!!

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I find when there is an age gap, age becomes so irrelevant.

With people who are closer in age, I think tend to be kind of aware of our ages relative to each other. Whereas when it's you know 10 or 15 years or more of a gap I find it hard to even consider how old or young they are and just enjoy their company as a human who is in my company.

Absolutely though, in my late teens I was easily attracted to men in the 40s or 50s. And most of my early relationship involved significant age gaps.

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'm 40. Would go as young as 22, as old as 60 if she is a hot gilf!! Different ages give different pleasure. The younger tend to have softer sweet flesh and tight squeezing holes. The hot sex crazy older women will do anything!!
does she have to have grandkids or are childless/grandchildless older women also a thing ;)

Back