What's the youngest/oldest you'd go for?

Airrad

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I'm 25, but ever since I was a teen I've been increasingly attracted to older men, to the point where men my age don't do it for me anymore, so I was curious, if you're over the age of let's say 40/50, what's the youngest you'd go for? If you're younger what's the oldest you'd go for?
I would say 18 youngest 45 oldest for me in all fairness age is just a number as long as it is legal

Y

YorkBloke

Youngest maybe mid 30s. Oldest no limit whenever I try and think of an age, I then think of someone like Helen Mirren.. and think. Oh god I would.

cumguzzlingsissy76

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I'm 25, but ever since I was a teen I've been increasingly attracted to older men, to the point where men my age don't do it for me anymore, so I was curious, if you're over the age of let's say 40/50, what's the youngest you'd go for? If you're younger what's the oldest you'd go for?
25 is my limit. Younger than that and (in my experience) immaturity becomes a problem.

badmarine59

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
20 is the youngest, i have had, 18 is the lowest id go, im dave im 60 still fit former marine xx

fullofcum42

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I would say at my age 42 around from say 23 but I wouldn't chase a woman that age they would have to give me the ok

Strike

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
does she have to have grandkids or are childless/grandchildless older women also a thing ;)
Don't know how old you are Firefly but you would definitely more than meet the criteria of a thing!! You are stunning and I hope you aren't offended by me saying I would love to worship you and have so much fun with you! Xx

V

Victor936

I’m 22 and when I first had sex it was with a woman who was a sexy BBW and in her 40’s… I won’t lie I’m attracted to older women especially if they’re MILFS and GILFS but at the same time I don’t mind women who are younger than me or couple years older than me…. Love is all around I guess lol

V

Victor936

I find when there is an age gap, age becomes so irrelevant.

With people who are closer in age, I think tend to be kind of aware of our ages relative to each other. Whereas when it's you know 10 or 15 years or more of a gap I find it hard to even consider how old or young they are and just enjoy their company as a human who is in my company.

Absolutely though, in my late teens I was easily attracted to men in the 40s or 50s. And most of my early relationship involved significant age gaps.
Someone said it and I agree with them @Firefly you’d fit in any criteria perfectly and I think the pics you post also back it up nice and strongly too

A

AJ736

I think 25.... I'm 45.... Older wise I'd go 55...

boredbedsguy50

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Im 50 and oldest I have ever bene with was 65 and youngest I would probable say I would go for now is 30 unless the offer was too much to turn down

J

jcwm27

I'm 23 but have been with 35, gaps doesn't matter. Your attracted to the person then it works

Back