What's the youngest/oldest you'd go for?

S

SussexGuy47

Oldest has been in 50s. Guys in their 40s and 50s are more chill, less anxious about performance and so it's all a lot more fun. Diff to describe but you know those amazing sex movies scenes with a 20-something guy? Yeh? Well that only seems to happen with older guys. <cue a million younger guys saying yeh but you haven't met me. yeh. goals>
Ide love to..

squalodrag

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'm 25, but ever since I was a teen I've been increasingly attracted to older men, to the point where men my age don't do it for me anymore, so I was curious, if you're over the age of let's say 40/50, what's the youngest you'd go for? If you're younger what's the oldest you'd go for?
As long it's in the legal range I would go for it.

Jimmy110778

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'm 25, but ever since I was a teen I've been increasingly attracted to older men, to the point where men my age don't do it for me anymore, so I was curious, if you're over the age of let's say 40/50, what's the youngest you'd go for? If you're younger what's the oldest you'd go for?
I’m 42 an 22 or 23 is the youngest an for oldes probably 60 if she look good

Spree123

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'm 53 and would love to have an FWB relationship with a 25-30 year old.

BoredandWelsh

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I was 22 and slept with a 44 year old and it was incredible. To be honest, as long as they did not look like a child, then youngest would be 18. As for oldest, as long as they looked fit, then probably 70. I do love it when young women dress in school uniforms.

Padds62

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'd normally prefer a woman in her late 39s at least but I delivered to a house today & a sexy young redhead who was probably around 20 but looked younger answered.... She wore a one piece brown lycra number, her small pale tits just about held in & I swear she was knickerless as I could see her pubes pushing against the lycra gusset..... Can't get the sight out of my head lol

RobCantSleep

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I think the general rule is half the man's age and add 7 as an ideal partner. So being 49, my ideal age woman would be 32ish, not sure I'd really consider a relationship with anyone under the age of 30, a fun night out then sure!

uklad42

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
There isn't a max lol no comment on the other

S

ShowAllStu

Both have their merits. Flattering to be wanted by an athletic eager younger guy but at the same time there’s no substitute for experience. A lot comes down to a level of maturity though, can have all the looks in the world but if there’s nothing upstairs I’m not interested.
I would like to think I’ve got enough experience to make a woman cum hard

Back