What's the youngest/oldest you'd go for?

jonjo19631963

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'm 25, but ever since I was a teen I've been increasingly attracted to older men, to the point where men my age don't do it for me anymore, so I was curious, if you're over the age of let's say 40/50, what's the youngest you'd go for? If you're younger what's the oldest you'd go for?
Youngest 20 oldest 70. I am 60 pm me

Milla_Swallow

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'm 25, but ever since I was a teen I've been increasingly attracted to older men, to the point where men my age don't do it for me anymore, so I was curious, if you're over the age of let's say 40/50, what's the youngest you'd go for? If you're younger what's the oldest you'd go for?
I am in my thirties but prefer men either much older than me or much younger. The different approach to sex they provide is so exciting in their own way. If I had to put ages on it, I would say from 19 to 30 and from 50 to 70.

Davedave81

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I'm 42 now and I'd say early 20s would probably be the limit for me........ Which makes you definitely in yes the yes box .... Hot as hell... Dm?

boob-lover

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I've not been with a teenaged boy since I was that age myself, but lately I've been imagining being the "older woman" for a young guy and teaching him how to please
Being with an older woman when I was a teenager was a huge turn on for me.
I have been with an older woman before, but haven't in a long while

boob-lover

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Youngest I go for would be about 20, but would have to be someone with self confidence.
Oldest would be about 55-60, depends on how horny they get as its all about the enthusiasm for me.

covlad36

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'm 36. I think the youngest I would go would be 24ish and going older I think upto 55. Older if they really want to take me for a ride ;) I just like to have good dirty fun

slutsub

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I love the idea of an older guy fucking me. Just so I can ask him how good it feels fuck hey someone younger.

Vegas

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I’m 43 - where would I sit in that pleasure bracket out of interest?

Digler1984

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I love the idea of an older guy fucking me. Just so I can ask him how good it feels fuck hey someone younger.
Recently fucked a 19 year old... It was hot as she wanted a daddy... but I'd take a woman who knew what she was doing, what she wanted any day. Sexual confidence is such a turn on x

Vegas

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Recently fucked a 19 year old... It was hot as she wanted a daddy... but I'd take a woman who knew what she was doing, what she wanted any day. Sexual confidence is such a turn on x
Hard agree with this - younger women might be enthusiastic and super tight bodies, but it’s SO much better with the confidence of someone who knows EXACTLY what they’re doing…….that said - someone younger that’s a fuck buddy and wants to learn & explore - mmmmm

Digler1984

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hard agree with this - younger women might be enthusiastic and super tight bodies, but it’s SO much better with the confidence of someone who knows EXACTLY what they’re doing…….that said - someone younger that’s a fuck buddy and wants to learn & explore - mmmmm
amen. But a woman is what I want.

Richie4

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
My first sexual experience in my teens was with a friend of my mum who was in her forties.Now I am 70 I think the youngest I would go with would be 20, if I am lucky.

IncognitoSCN

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
When I was 17 I ended up in bed with a woman who was 52.. she was stunning.. now I'm 46 and I ended up having a 19 year old trying to get it on with me but I had to say no.. tbh I didn't ever have a too old or young view.. I think the age difference doesn't matter so much if it's a one night stand but age would matter if it was a regular thing

B8gun

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'm 58 snd had s relationship with someone very beautiful 25 year ok Kenyan lady,
Where are you from
Send me a dm maybe we can arrange something xx

Palaceman1975

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I love this conversation. I'd be up for anyone older as long as they could keep up and younger about 30

Back