What's the youngest/oldest you'd go for?

M

MAJA82

I'm 25, but ever since I was a teen I've been increasingly attracted to older men, to the point where men my age don't do it for me anymore, so I was curious, if you're over the age of let's say 40/50, what's the youngest you'd go for? If you're younger what's the oldest you'd go for?
When I was 21 I was shagging a 31 year old woman who I worked with. When I was 23 I was fucking a 19 year old, she was 6ft, looked older and gave me one of the best blowjobs I’d had.
Now I’d say 25 and oldest of 45

Vegas

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Half your age plus seven - that’s my rule. So right now 28+, however my preferred age is either late thirties or mid fifties

BristolT40

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I'm 25, but ever since I was a teen I've been increasingly attracted to older men, to the point where men my age don't do it for me anymore, so I was curious, if you're over the age of let's say 40/50, what's the youngest you'd go for? If you're younger what's the oldest you'd go for?
I don't have a upwards limit if they are hot and want to fuck why not , think as long as they are older than my kid whos 18 fair game

redginge

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
As I've not been in for a long time, I came across this thread and its interesting:

2 rules, I don't go for anyone that is taken/married because how would you feel if you had someone go behind your back and cheated on you?
I don't go for anyone that is too young for me. Personally, +/- 5 years is good enough, but this comes to an interesting problem and its all to do with my perceived looks.

I do get the sense that some come onto me too strongly, because the body language I understand is massively different than a neurotypical person (those that know me well will know I am neurodivergent and I understand and interpret life differently, not that many themselves understand and in my experience, are ignorant to this concept), so for me, I'm trying to adjust (badly) to a neurotypical world, which doesn't happen.
So for me, body language and text does have a lot of binary meaning, for me, someone that adds a lot of x's means to me that they like me in a way they may never intended, so they may feel its friendship, I think its further. Its like flirting and getting that wrong because I get when someone is being very nice that they also see me more than friends, but when they are actually flirting, I completely miss it.

What does this have to do with age? Well, couple of people I have met in my life that I couldn't understand with their body language, one was also neurodivergent as well (just slightly differently), she is 12 years younger than me but I was trying to be careful with her and I do feel that was a little too young.
Another one more recently, I'm sure she is dropping loads of hints, because she thought initially that I am her age or slightly younger when it turned out I was a massive 15 years older, so as much as I do openly admit to liking her, its just for me, that might be too young. For me, unless anyone knows differently, I'm more worried about how society sees these sorts of things and yes, its nice to have a lovely young lady by my side, but how long will it last?

And there are others that I am being REALLY careful about, only because to me, my relationship with women is at an all time low, those that know what I mean, will understand, some may like me and look at me but I'm blanking them not to say no, but to protect myself and see what happens, last thing I want is to get myself into trouble, again, those that know what happened with recent events and why I am soo quiet now, will know why, it has had an impact on me, which has damaged my confidence, especially how I am seen.

M

MAJA82

I turned 41 today. Youngest I’d go for would be 25, possibly 22 depending on personality because some girls are very mature at that age. The oldest would be 45

Alex32

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I’ve been sleeping with my landlord who’s 65. He always flirted and got close so I thought why not, he is far more passionate than a guy my age. Some nights he just just up and cuddles up behind me.
I wish to be closer

PrinessAnna

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

God knows what weird or perverted experiences in my youth have led me to the point I'm presently at where my predilection is for men older than 50 (married or not, I tend not to pry). I've been with guys my age but for me nothing beats the way an older man fucks you. The oldest I've had was 72 and he was fab!

Signature 3.png

PrinessAnna

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I’ve been sleeping with my landlord who’s 65. He always flirted and got close so I thought why not, he is far more passionate than a guy my age. Some nights he just just up and cuddles up behind me.
You post reminded of when I dated the landlord of a pub near me at uni. The place was pretty rough and ready and didn't attract many students and he paid a lot of attention to me when I started drinking there - well he was 62 and I was 18 so why wouldn't he? lol

I wouldn't say he was much of a cuddler, more rough and ready like his pub, but the sex was great and the lock-ins were awesome!

Signature 1.png

Randy4u

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Fancy sucking my cock and more.....mmm

hugedirection

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I find age can be irrelevant (within reason of course). I've had 20 year olds who were much better in bed than 50 year olds and vice versa. Its the connection and how they are with you.

slutsub

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I have always wondered what it would feel like letting an older guy perv over me.

Randy4u

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
no top age limit really but over 21 at the other end......

Bigdaddy420

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I am 18 and oldest I would go for is about 50/60 the youngest I would go is just whatever

shaggybigboy

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Id go young and old tbh. Really wanna be with an 18yo at the moment

Back