What's the youngest/oldest you'd go for?

John_John

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'm 25, but ever since I was a teen I've been increasingly attracted to older men, to the point where men my age don't do it for me anymore, so I was curious, if you're over the age of let's say 40/50, what's the youngest you'd go for? If you're younger what's the oldest you'd go for?
I’m 65, any woman 40+, I do like a nice big mature arse to bury my face in. Also men around my own age for a bit of mutual wanking

fullofcum42

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Think I've said before but youngest at 42 as a male I would say 23/24 the oldest well that depends to my wife's auntie is in her 60s still has a fantastic body and a lovely pair of tits I would definitely have her ride me trouble is I don't think it would be too difficult either she has whispered a few naughty things in my ear and she hasn't had it in years from the husband it would be just a really big risk to take

NaughtyBf

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'm 25, but ever since I was a teen I've been increasingly attracted to older men, to the point where men my age don't do it for me anymore, so I was curious, if you're over the age of let's say 40/50, what's the youngest you'd go for? If you're younger what's the oldest you'd go for?
I’m 34 and youngest is 18 why not? Legal age

Oldest maybe 50/55

Ifancyolder

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
No limits. Every woman has its own beauty that needs to be appreciated xx

DHardRock

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'm 45, and would say 25 for the youngest, 55 for the oldest. But I'm sure there are plenty of women outside that range who I'd happily go with too. Who they are is as important as how old they are.

N

Naughtydaz86

The youngest i would go for is 22 and the oldest is 48.

Nuttynutster

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I think mid 20's upto 70's caught myself looking at a womans arse bent over picking something up when she came up must have been over 70 but looked great bent down why not!

Tonyperoni69

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I'm 62 and recently discovered that a young woman of my acquaintance in her mid-20s has a massive crush on me. Incredibly flattering. I have also discovered in the last couple of years that quite a few women in their 30s find men in their 60s like me to be attractive. Long may that continue. When I was in my thirties, I once had sex with a woman in her mid-fifties - I think that's the biggest older woman age difference I have experienced.

Koala

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
For me(f 44) age is a secondary factor, perhaps my parents' age difference has had an influence.
In my own experience you can have a strong and solid relationship despite not having exactly the same frame of reference.

S

sparky54

I think if you have limits or restrictions in anything then you can possibly miss out. You’re not really giving it a chance.
There is a stigma with younger girls been seen with older guys but not so much the other way round.
I think as an older guy (52) then younger can turn you on more massively so perhaps from a sexual perspective it may be better.
I just look at the person and do they stir something up inside you and do you for them as well.
Working away recently I got invited out by a lady 21 for a social drink and I must admit I felt awkward and people perhaps were staring. But it was a fun night in the end.
Follow what you feel.

Koala

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I must admit I felt awkward and people perhaps were staring. But it was a fun night in the end.
I know what you mean, the feeling has to be right. If it feels awkward it's probably because your ethics are being challenged. For example, I become kinda insecure when my 25-year-old colleague flirts lol

S

sparky54

It’s always a compliment but you are right there is something inside that’s prewarning you. Also the maturity level would probably annoy me. Unless the sex was great lol.

Robert52

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
18 the youngest I would go iam 52

Back