What do you ACTUALLY find fuckable?

ValerieC

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
2nd pic in last post, who's that x

ValerieC

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
As an older man my choices for the perfect fuckable women aren't anyone who is currently fashionable. I've always fortunately only fancied women of my own age & find female stereotypes promoted by a very alpha male based society view of human perfection rather boring. I tend to like tall women simply because I am 6 foot 2. I prefer thinner women as I've always been slender myself. I prefer natural tits. You do tend to be attracted to a mirror of yourself in whatever gender you prefer to have sex with. I've experimented with women of differing builds & physical attributes & variety is a very good thing when it comes to sexual satisfaction. Every man you could argue wants an angel on his arm but a dirty whore in his bed. Ultimately you do need someone who you connect with on an intelligence & good sense of humour level to have great memorable sex with. Any man can fuck most women of any shape or size purely for self gratification but sex with at least some connection & some love (no matter what her body size is) always provides much greater & much longer lasting sexual pleasure. I find a very strong independent woman who is well aware of her own sensuality a real turn on. Dumb models with plastic tits (like many that are posted on this thread) bore me rigid. I prefer a strong mind & an intellect & a natural sexiness & genuine personality that challenges me to think more & be more responsive. A romantic dream perhaps but one that has proved to be well worth always pursuing.
Sounds like I might be your worst nightmare lol

C

Carlocs

Me .. im carl ... no diff on here than i am off here .i cant see the point in being Jekyll n hyde . With me what u see is what u get and no point not being honest it'll bite u on the arse at some point .

My type is usually tall ( helps us tall guys ) , long hair n if posh thats better lol . . But then only clicked with my type once and in the end she wasnt that nice a person inside . Size prob up to 16/18 but not soo important i prefer a girl next door type to fake & enhanced . Total turn off . Also prefer older but have been younger ( 19 when i was 32 ) but usually younger are very needy attention wise and if you dont text every hour they think theyre dumped or there's issues when there's not so im deffo a more relaxed guy . Put more emphasis on having a cute smile and making me laugh , nice personality than anything else n have to get to know someone before jumping into bed its soo much better liking someone for more than just looks and trusting them is important .

Hey thats just me .

C

Carlocs

So many replies say, looks not important, or a general type of response of, good zie boobs, but to emphasise, imagine the personality is the personality you want.

Now what do you want that woman to look like to fuck. I refuse to accept the descriptions you've mostly put, which is essentially your neighbour Sandra or your mate down the pub. If you could have anything why would the most fuck able thing also be the most available thing to you?
Not sure u can nail down 1 specific look , im sure most will have a few types that would push their buttons so i might say "kate garraway" ... but then "Denise Crosby "( tasha yar from Star trek next gen) is totally opposite and yet has the same effect on me lol .. come to think of it .. "Wendy James" frim transvision vamp was my 1st boy girt thing .. again totally diff

A

AuntyJayne

Thankfully, for me at least, more than one type of " fantasy woman" exists for almost each and every man, ( or woman), guys who are attracted to willowy thin blonde 20 somethings are also attracted to my type of BBW, the aunty or mum personna.
I say praise the diversity and as the song goes, " If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with".

ValerieC

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I very much doubt it. You are very attractive to me but not my usual. Sometimes dislike/hate one off quickie fucks when you fuck each others brains out knowing that you both have nothing in common at all & actually dislike each others personalities or viewpoints are the very best.... had a couple of those V & they are intense!
lol
X
Hate quickie fuck lol that's a new turn of phrase.

Soulman21

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
As an older man my choices for the perfect fuckable women aren't anyone who is currently fashionable. I've always fortunately only fancied women of my own age & find female stereotypes promoted by a very alpha male based society view of human perfection rather boring. I tend to like tall women simply because I am 6 foot 2. I prefer thinner women as I've always been slender myself. I prefer natural tits. I like a poshly spoken woman but have had braod accent speaking women too. Social class doesn't bother me at all. Manners do though. You do tend to be attracted to a mirror of yourself in whatever gender you prefer to have sex with. I've experimented with women of differing builds & physical attributes & variety is a very good thing when it comes to sexual satisfaction. Every man you could argue wants an angel on his arm but a dirty whore in his bed. Ultimately you do need someone who you connect with on an intelligence & good sense of humour level to have great memorable sex with. Any man can fuck most women of any shape or size purely for self gratification but sex with at least some connection & some love (no matter what her body size is) always provides much greater & much longer lasting sexual pleasure. I find a very strong independent woman who is well aware of her own sensuality a real turn on. Dumb models with plastic tits (like many that are posted on this thread) bore me rigid. I prefer a strong mind & an intellect & a natural sexiness & genuine personality that challenges me to think more & be more responsive. A romantic dream perhaps but one that has proved to be well worth always pursuing.
Way to much thinking and assessing lol

ValerieC

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
It's an experience that you should try at least once in your life V!
The hate hot quickie fuck (lol)!
There's something very dark about secretly fucking while hating each other which is a real turn on surprisingly & adds to the excitement & quality of orgasm.
So who have you hate quickie fucked.

ValerieC

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Wow what's her name x

Back