What do you ACTUALLY find fuckable?

J

Joinmeatthebar

I think I’d pretty much like Valerie’s size tits. Look great from the pic. Perfect proportion

Blueeyeswelshdragon

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
But Aunty Jayne... everyone's "sexy" is different ... it would b boring if we all had the same fake boobs n big lips like they pics xxx
Totally bigjugs i dont think huge tits or fake lips would suit me lmao xxxx were all conditioned these to assume what is attractive is what is shown to us via media and celebrities we are so caught up in all this superficial beauty that we never truly recognise that the truest beauty come from how that person makes u fell and wat they can bring out in you

ValerieC

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
58490350.gif

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Sexy is more a state of mind. How you act, how you carry yourself. I don’t just think sexiness is based on big or little boobs, slim or chubby, it’s how you embrace what you have. If you feel sexy and confident about yourself then others will be attracted to that rather than what you look like.

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Sexy is more a state of mind. How you act, how you carry yourself. I don’t just think sexiness is based on big or little boobs, slim or chubby, it’s how you embrace what you have. If you feel sexy and confident about yourself then others will be attracted to that rather than what you look like.
Proud big sister moment ❤❤❤❤

TophatUK

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

"Sexy" definitely radiates from inside and then gets projected by the body ;)

Back