What do you ACTUALLY find fuckable?

shambles925

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
To be fair as I get older I realise looks ain't everything . But I still want that thigh gap and waist .
You’ve got THAT thigh gap and you have a waist that looks perfect to hold onto, both from front and/or rear x

Blueeyeswelshdragon

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Came across this and thought I'd add it .. as I would have presumed men would want perfection like this . A lean body with average boobs and beautiful skin colour.. (plus I would love to have that waist) View attachment 22409
Its not about how hot there body is for me as thats just a bonus besides there no way in hell guys like me would even get looked at from women like that not in the ways we want anyway lmao i prefer ladies from size 10 -20 in body shape more appealing than 0-10 they jist look so brittle like ud snap them if u showed them real hard passionate sex lol

ValerieC

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
She's very very sexy, but would be hotter with wider hips and bigger tits, but she's very sexy.

Blueeyeswelshdragon

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Screenshot_20200129-131326_Twitter.jpg images (1).jpeg These ladies have a lovely figures the first one her names angie griffin shes a cosplayer the second is also a cosplay named milynn sarley

Steadyman

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Came across this and thought I'd add it .. as I would have presumed men would want perfection like this . A lean body with average boobs and beautiful skin colour.. (plus I would love to have that waist) View attachment 22409
Must be photoshopped? More like a '3D' animation, not real, would prefer flawed older woman with brains and libido - not self-obsessed xxxx

ValerieC

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
bimbo-with-big-fake-tits-tiht-dress.jpg

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
How large do you like them
I honestly have no upper limit as long as it's over a 'b' cup my ex went up to an 'i' cup when she was pregnant and I wasn't complaining

ValerieC

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I honestly have no upper limit as long as it's over a 'b' cup my ex went up to an 'i' cup when she was pregnant and I wasn't complaining
Well b is tiny. If you could pick tho, what would you. Even if you have to use picture rather than description.

Back