What do you ACTUALLY find fuckable?

Groundwork

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I personally like all type of women I dont sterio type them if both are mutually attracted to each other then so be it I have been with young old big and thin and all have been fantastic experiences in all different ways

Steadyman

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I guess mostly at my age, truth be told, you get to the state where you admit that a young willowy whatever is never, ever going to happen again. But luckily I like wrinkles, imperfection and lasciviousness .... so pushing and shoving, a lascivious woman who wants me has my vote - every time.

ValerieC

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I guess mostly at my age, truth be told, you get to the state where you admit that a young willowy whatever is never, ever going to happen again. But luckily I like wrinkles, imperfection and lasciviousness .... so pushing and shoving, a lascivious woman who wants me has my vote - every time.
Question was what you would pick if you could do would you do young

J

JohnFet

Nothing better for me personally than a lady in a nice slip, see thru knickers and stocking or tights. Chemistry over looks although attraction is important.

Soulman21

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I personally like all type of women I dont sterio type them if both are mutually attracted to each other then so be it I have been with young old big and thin and all have been fantastic experiences in all different ways
I dont like the misserable moody ones lol

Back