What do you ACTUALLY find fuckable?

ValerieC

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
We all say and act differently in a place like this than we do in real life, and it's made me think about things I hear women and men say all the time, which I just don't believe.

To my friends in our chats they'd think I found the typical type of guy fuck able, like them, but when it comes to a fuck couldn't be further from the truth. It makes me ember if they too are fibbing so we don't have to have an in depth and honest discussion about physiological and physical turn ons, so it's easier to instead just say, my dream fuck is Daniel Craig.

If we're taking husband or wife then sure, but as a fuck, no way.

I like older guys, no age limit, beer belles, no limit on body size, the bigger, dirtier looking the better. A huge fat uncut cock would help. If a guy can match a dirty, big guy, old look with an intelligent, coy seduction then I'm literally so turned on.

Is it the same for others, are we all lying to each other. Guys well so often insult wine who I think they'd surely love to fuck the brains out of, like a Jordan or Kim K. They'd say the books are too big or the ass too big, and I think really?

For a fuck you don't want the most you can get? I do.

So what do you REALLY find fuck able. What do you really want if you could pick and no one would know.

Give me Jack Nicholson today, someone who is in your local pub and looks like they've had too many pork scratchings and not enough showers. Someone who forcebly seduces you, not physically but mentally. Taking slow and small liberties until before you know it, it's gone too far. Little inches you can't call out or you'd be ridiculous, but they're able to get you when they NEVER should be able to.

That's me. So what about you? Be honest.

Last edited:

ValerieC

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Would really appreciate honest responses and discussing the topic here.

Adie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
download.jpegalas I know Velma isn't real.
A woman with curves is my preference.
Boobs tend to be very unique to each woman and are not a priority for me.
She does need a good sense of humour and ideally a cracking ass. I do like a good posture with a great posterior.
Velma where are you? Do get in touch.

ValerieC

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
View attachment 21496alas I know Velma isn't real.
A woman with curves is my preference.
Boobs tend to be very unique to each woman and are not a priority for me.
She does need a good sense of humour and ideally a cracking ass. I do like a good posture with a great posterior.
Velma where are you? Do get in touch.

I'm velma over daff ey, too lol. So for you it's more the character appeal lol Thanks for your thoughts, although not sure who in real life would be your bag.

LittleThumper

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I get very turned on by dirty horny looking women. Women who are confident and love to tease. They have to flirt but be confident to go to the next stage.
They have to experiment and explore their own turn ons. Oral is a must as I love to make her cum cum cum. Sexy underwear and pvc are a massive YES.

shambles925

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I think fuckable can cum in all shapes and sizes. It’s all about the confidence to say what likes and dislikes are, being willing to explore boundaries and above all communicating all of the above. This counts from both parties as there should always be mutual enjoyment

ValerieC

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I get very turned on by dirty horny looking women. Women who are confident and love to tease. They have to flirt but be confident to go to the next stage.
They have to experiment and explore their own turn ons. Oral is a must as I love to make her cum cum cum. Sexy underwear and pvc are a massive YES.

What about how they look. And Interesting perspecrive.

ValerieC

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I think fuckable can cum in all shapes and sizes. It’s all about the confidence to say what likes and dislikes are, being willing to explore boundaries and above all communicating all of the above. This counts from both parties as there should always be mutual enjoyment

But with who would you want to experience that.

shambles925

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
But with who would you want to experience that.
Someone who wants to learn and who I can learn with. I’d say as I’ve gotten older there has been less of a ‘type’ as I’ve realised that by shoehorning women into type has vastly narrowed the choice of what the author of the original post describes as fuckable

ValerieC

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Someone who wants to learn and who I can learn with. I’d say as I’ve gotten older there has been less of a ‘type’ as I’ve realised that by shoehorning women into type has vastly narrowed the choice of what the author of the original post describes as fuckable

I am that author lol. But what I'm saying is, if you can have that attitude in someone, what would that someone look like if you could have anything you wanted. Honestly.

shambles925

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I am that author lol. But what I'm saying is, if you can have that attitude in someone, what would that someone look like if you could have anything you wanted. Honestly.
When I find that out I’ll let you know

ValerieC

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
When I find that out I’ll let you know
I think you're being guilty of the exact thing I refer to I my OP. Who on earth doesn't know what they'd like to fuck the most visually.

shambles925

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
That’s exactly what I said in an earlier post. By shoehorning into a type the choice is narrowed. I met someone a few years ago through a friend that I wouldn’t normally have said was someone I’d typically have chosen and it turned out that fucking her got better and better and believe me when I say she was extremely fuckable

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Visually a well toned man, not too full of muscles but who takes care of themselves but tbh I’m more into clicking with someone who’s on the same level as me with just having fun. I’ve been with my “ideal fuckable type” and I’ve been with men who are the complete opposite but have been able to make me laugh so much that the time I had with them was just as hot. I’m pretty much open minded when it comes to what I’m looking for in a man although confidence is a must.

shambles925

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Visually a well toned man, not too full of muscles but who takes care of themselves but tbh I’m more into clicking with someone who’s on the same level as me with just having fun. I’ve been with my “ideal fuckable type” and I’ve been with men who are the complete opposite but have been able to make me laugh so much that the time I had with them was just as hot. I’m pretty much open minded when it comes to what I’m looking for in a man although confidence is a must.
I’m right here waiting for you Scarlett whenever you feel the need lol:cool:

Fastener

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
You mention two of the most visually fanciable chicks for lads of a certain age.

I must admit I like them both . Kim is sexy to look at , but you can just tell she’s fucking boring. I wasn’t a fan of Jordan in her glamour heyday but I do like her as she’s grown older . Her dress sense , hair , make up and mannerisms are very sexy imho.

If I was to choose a visual ideal I’d probably say Cher in the real dead ringer for love video.

I like dark hair, tanned wether it’s fake or sunbeds, dirty slutty make up , big tits , waist, thighs and ass all carrying , ideally around a size 13

I want them to be able to fill a pair of jeans or leather leggings, not be a bean pole. I like rough hard nasty vocal sex and variation in role play , imaginative , bondage , pvc but be able to hold a conversation or a narrative .

I find older clubbing girls who’ve turned into pub rockers extremely sexy . Luckily I found my unicorn and I’d never want anything else.

Dirty sexy chav slutty classy rocky tattooed tanned brunettes who don’t mind pvc and bdsm is a bit of a niche taste I’ll admit , but I struck gold.

Think somewhere between lolly Babcock and Emma butt and that’s about right for me ....

ValerieC

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
You mention two of the most visually fanciable chicks for lads of a certain age.

I must admit I like them both . Kim is sexy to look at , but you can just tell she’s fucking boring. I wasn’t a fan of Jordan in her glamour heyday but I do like her as she’s grown older . Her dress sense , hair , make up and mannerisms are very sexy imho.

If I was to choose a visual ideal I’d probably say Cher in the real dead ringer for love video.

I like dark hair, tanned wether it’s fake or sunbeds, dirty slutty make up , big tits , waist, thighs and ass all carrying , ideally around a size 13

I want them to be able to fill a pair of jeans or leather leggings, not be a bean pole. I like rough hard nasty vocal sex and variation in role play , imaginative , bondage , pvc but be able to hold a conversation or a narrative .

I find older clubbing girls who’ve turned into pub rockers extremely sexy . Luckily I found my unicorn and I’d never want anything else.

Dirty sexy chav slutty classy rocky tattooed tanned brunettes who don’t mind pvc and bdsm is a bit of a niche taste I’ll admit , but I struck gold.

Think somewhere between lolly Babcock and Emma butt and that’s about right for me ....

Wow thanks for your awesome response. Cher is gorgeous for sure, just what kind of size ass and tits would be ideal for you on your Cher x and would be admit Cher as being your ideal to friends?

Fastener

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Yeah of course ,I do . I don’t answer to them.

36dd tits and a fat squeezed into jeans arse would be perfect .

think a 90s / 00s clubbing queen now wearing a mask of respectability lol

ValerieC

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Yeah of course ,I do . I don’t answer to them.

36dd tits and a fat squeezed into jeans arse would be perfect .

think a 90s / 00s clubbing queen now wearing a mask of respectability lol

Guys always go for dd, but I think you'd be surprised just how many women are actually that size. It's not 'that' big.

Back