What do you ACTUALLY find fuckable?

Steadyman

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I suppose you seem to want a truck driving shakepeare ... hard to arrange.

I would like someone sensuous, who is not going to invest the day's energy in a few minutes of frantic energy and does not get bored with a long series of gentle events that can take all day. A compete lack of shyness and inhibition is good too, a totally frank suckng up of endomorphins and investment in singular and collective pleasure. A showing how to as well as an intelligent doing to. I prefer petite, skinny, thin, wiry, and fit, but i love curvy and cuddly too. Some who cums often is very very rewarding as is someone who gets a kick out of making other cum. Someone who likes to fuck before we eat, or drink has my vote and liking daylight rather than night is a winner for me. More?????

Last edited:

ValerieC

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I suppose you seem to want a truck driving shakepeare ... hard to arrange.

I would like someone sensuous, who is not going to invest the day's energy in a few minutes of frantic energy and does not get bored with a long series of gentle events that can take all day. A compete lack of shyness and inhibition is good too, a totally frank suckng up of endomorphins and investment in singular and collective pleasure. A showing how to as well as an intelligent doing to. I prefer petite, skinny, thin, wiry, and fit, but i love curvy and cuddly too. Some who cums often is very very rewarding as is someone who gets a kick out of making other cum. Someone who likes to fuck before we eat, or drink has my vote and liking daylight rather than night is a winner for me. More?????
That's all great for what you want in personality, but what would you hand select for looks, which is the question babe x

J

Joinmeatthebar

I’ve never been one for super slim model types. I’m a boob man that’s true and like a bit of meat on my woman (and inside her obvs). Would quite happily jump into bed with Fern Britton;)

ValerieC

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I’ve never been one for super slim model types. I’m a boob man that’s true and like a bit of meat on my woman (and inside her obvs). Would quite happily jump into bed with Fern Britton;)
Ooh that's interesting. So who would be your ultimate fuck version of her. My sister in law not withstanding lol as she'd meet your criteria.

J

Joinmeatthebar

You didn't answer the question though
Oh yeah lol.
Well, I think probably between 40-55 maybe, nice curvy size 12-14 with nice bust and an ass I could really get hold of. I’m not too tall so probably around 5’6 ish. Someone who takes pride in their appearance and dresses well. I really love the smart/ casual look in a woman, think it’s really sexy and find it such a turn on. Sexy dress is great too but give me a sexy, stylish casual woman any day. Oh and someone who knows what she wants. I’m rambling a bit now. Is that a good enough answer?

ValerieC

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Oh yeah lol.
Well, I think probably between 40-55 maybe, nice curvy size 12-14 with nice bust and an ass I could really get hold of. I’m not too tall so probably around 5’6 ish. Someone who takes pride in their appearance and dresses well. I really love the smart/ casual look in a woman, think it’s really sexy and find it such a turn on. Sexy dress is great too but give me a sexy, stylish casual woman any day. Oh and someone who knows what she wants. I’m rambling a bit now. Is that a good enough answer?
But how big of an ass and tits specifically

loveithard

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
for me...36C at least and an ass that fills my very big hands..;)

J

Joinmeatthebar

And just to add, I know your pic is blurred, but I already find you extremely fuckable. I don’t even know you yet but on what I can see. Yes please xxx

Back