What do you ACTUALLY find fuckable?

ValerieC

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Okay so not the scene, or even the sex, it's not especially good, but the tone, the way he shouldn't ever even be touching her let alone fucking her, the way it's just wrong, all turns me on, so good example of what I like but would never tell someone unless on here.

Wife fucks fat guy in front of hubby - Free Chat Rooms

Kevin365

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Okay so not the scene, or even the sex, it's not especially good, but the tone, the way he shouldn't ever even be touching her let alone fucking her, the way it's just wrong, all turns me on, so good example of what I like but would never tell someone unless on here.

Wife fucks fat guy in front of hubby - Free Chat Rooms
Yeaa, I watched couple of minutes from it. The way that they are fucking is also a turn on, and that feeling that this isnt right also makes it really hot

ValerieC

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Think my shared video scared everyone off lol

ValerieC

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
must be because it's supper time and they didn't want to spoil their appitite….still, love a vocal woman fucking hard..lol x
I'd watch they kind of scene all day look 2 screens with dinner lol

ValerieC

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Well that kind of sedu tion, gone too far, shouldn't be happening but it is, kind of stuff.

MEANj1999

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Wow, and I can see why.
The fantasy woman . Perfect body shape ,over the top tits, in your face bimbo . And lips that would look good on any a man's cock.
I'm not saying that is who I am looking for in every woman , mearly answering the question that was asked.
X

ValerieC

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
The fantasy woman . Perfect body shape ,over the top tits, in your face bimbo . And lips that would look good on any a man's cock.
I'm not saying that is who I am looking for in every woman , mearly answering the question that was asked.
X
What's her name. This is the response I suspected from most men altho you are the first.

Back