What do you ACTUALLY find fuckable?

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Lol I actually did but it’s disappeared :mad:
I love her tattoos but otherwise she’s not my cup of tea. She’d get my attention alright, but I’d be thinking she looks more plastic than MasterCard. Only my opinion but if we all thought the same easy the world would be a boring place
I can see the attraction slightly . But I think plastic surgery/lip fillers etc make them all look the same . But I do agree that standing her next to a plain Jane ..she would indeed be the one with the attention x

shambles925

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I can see the attraction slightly . But I think plastic surgery/lip fillers etc make them all look the same . But I do agree that standing her next to a plain Jane ..she would indeed be the one with the attention x
Give me a naughty plain Jane every day of the week and twice on Sundays :)

ValerieC

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Lol I actually did but it’s disappeared :mad:
I love her tattoos but otherwise she’s not my cup of tea. She’d get my attention alright, but I’d be thinking she looks more plastic than MasterCard. Only my opinion but if we all thought the same easy the world would be a boring place
Bet you'd want to bend her over the toilet tho x

ValerieC

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
You don’t seem to get it....she’s not my type and I don’t find her in any way attractive other than her tattoos
So you wouldn't fuck her then...

ValerieC

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I'm talking about pure fucking tho, not buying drinks and wanting a chat, altho don't judge a book by its cover, when I was younger you would have called me a bimbo I'm sure.

shambles925

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You seem to be trying to push me into saying something. I’ll say it one more time....she does nothing for me. Not even a stirring in my cock

ValerieC

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
You seem to be trying to push me into saying something. I’ll say it one more time....she does nothing for me. Not even a stirring in my cock
You kind of took what we were saying and went back to your first statement :/ you said you wouldn't buy her a drink and I said I'm not talking about anything else than fucking, and not to judge by bimbo look, sorry to have offended you x

shambles925

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
No offence taken. If I take you back to your original question, “What do we find fuckable?” I feel I’ve answered your question all the way through the thread. I don’t find what I’d term as plastic bimbos fuckable. I much prefer a more natural look and as I said in my previous post looking at her my cock doesn’t even stir. She doesn’t turn me on in any way other than I do like tattoos on a woman although I wouldn’t have any problem fucking a woman who doesn’t have any tattoos if I found her otherwise ‘fuckable’ :)

ValerieC

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
No offence taken. If I take you back to your original question, “What do we find fuckable?” I feel I’ve answered your question all the way through the thread. I don’t find what I’d term as plastic bimbos fuckable. I much prefer a more natural look and as I said in my previous post looking at her my cock doesn’t even stir. She doesn’t turn me on in any way other than I do like tattoos on a woman although I wouldn’t have any problem fucking a woman who doesn’t have any tattoos if I found her otherwise ‘fuckable’ :)
Okay, it's just shocking and surprising to me, but that's fine x

ValerieC

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
If wasn't at work I'd post more examples, and maybe video as know exact one I can use tas example, although the video itself isn't actually that good, the set up and tone, and look of guy is perfect for my mind.

shambles925

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Okay, it's just shocking and surprising to me, but that's fine x
It’s purely a personal taste. I have a feeling that a lot of women would look for something completely different to your description of a fuckable man, but I commend you on your honesty :)

ValerieC

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
It’s purely a personal taste. I have a feeling that a lot of women would look for something completely different to your description of a fuckable man, but I commend you on your honesty :)
Well that's all I'm looking for, a bit of insight and honesty x

ValerieC

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
No problems babe, I totally appreciate honesty and I have no high faluted opinion of my attractiveness compared to others on here such as Valerie C xxx
Think you'd find a lot more men than me, I've literally had about 3 conversations that have lasted longer than 5 minutes and then they've decided against talking to me anymore.

Back