What do you ACTUALLY find fuckable?

ValerieC

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Every minute
Exactly point I've been trying to make here, but everyone will say, oh no, just a normal fuck please and then when presented with extreme possibility they'll take it, and just confused why everyone seems to lie, myself included as explained earlier.

stevo147

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Exactly point I've been trying to make here, but everyone will say, oh no, just a normal fuck please and then when presented with extreme possibility they'll take it, and just confused why everyone seems to lie, myself included as explained earlier.
Ok

shambles925

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Never heard of him lol, but I can see why women would like him

Kevin365

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I wou
I would fuck her any day of the week

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I find this so sexy, this type.
KVgVDIisX7SPVK-rA1LLBUe-SwQx5R3XLcZ-K1zW9to.jpg
I really don’t find anything attractive about her except the colour of her bra and knickers. I prefer much more natural looking girls but I can see why some would like it

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I really don’t find anything attractive about her except the colour of her bra and knickers. I prefer much more natural looking girls but I can see why some would like it
I love her make up x

shambles925

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Ditto. She looks all out of proportion....bit like a photo finish in a zeppelin race

ValerieC

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Love this look and no matter what people say they're ALWAYS the women who get the most attention in real life. On the street, in a bar, anywhere.

tumblr_inline_pp9pv10vvu1s0hibp_500.gifv

shambles925

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Love this look and no matter what people say they're ALWAYS the women who get the most attention in real life. On the street, in a bar, anywhere.
She’d get my attention....for thinking she looks more plastic than American Express. Love her tattoos, otherwise NOT my cup of tea!!!
tumblr_inline_pp9pv10vvu1s0hibp_500.gifv

ValerieC

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
You didn't write anything lol x

shambles925

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You didn't write anything lol x
Lol I actually did but it’s disappeared :mad:
I love her tattoos but otherwise she’s not my cup of tea. She’d get my attention alright, but I’d be thinking she looks more plastic than MasterCard. Only my opinion but if we all thought the same easy the world would be a boring place

Back