Phone Sex

B

Bigmatty32

I have always had some fun in chat rooms but since lockdown I have just been so horny it just wasn’t enough anymore. I have recently been finding guys online to have phone sex with and I think I’m getting addicted... I am still a little nervous and not great at dirty talk myself as I get shy sometimes... but listening to a guy talk dirty to me while I play and moan turns me on so much! Coming hard for a stranger has become a massive turn on for me I just can’t stop doing it at the moment!!!
Pm me gorgeous

GuyverEnzyme

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I have always had some fun in chat rooms but since lockdown I have just been so horny it just wasn’t enough anymore. I have recently been finding guys online to have phone sex with and I think I’m getting addicted... I am still a little nervous and not great at dirty talk myself as I get shy sometimes... but listening to a guy talk dirty to me while I play and moan turns me on so much! Coming hard for a stranger has become a massive turn on for me I just can’t stop doing it at the moment!!!
When are you going to call me

DayEd1201

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Yes but I think I am enjoying too much... want it al the time!!
I’ve never done it before but I’ve always liked the thought of talking to someone while we both pleasure ourselves. Even better if it was a cam!

S

Ste1972

I'm sure I would love to show you while you tell me what you want me to do

DayEd1201

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Not into doing cam myself by love to watch a guy play for me xx
Maybe we should see what we can sort out sometime then. I’ve never done it before but like the idea of you watching me pleasure myself.

F

Fonic

Chat and moan

S

Strollingby

Sounds splendid.Balls in your court x

AlFresco

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Will be watching out for you...

S

Scottish1234

Yes please you want my number

S

Scottish1234

Yep it's definitely safe!
My names ian 39I’m from the highlands an would love to hear you over the phone

Back