Phone Sex

Mingtolick

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
phone sex can be fantastic, and safe lol pm me if fancy a
Pm I’m sure I can help
I have always had some fun in chat rooms but since lockdown I have just been so horny it just wasn’t enough anymore. I have recently been finding guys online to have phone sex with and I think I’m getting addicted... I am still a little nervous and not great at dirty talk myself as I get shy sometimes... but listening to a guy talk dirty to me while I play and moan turns me on so much! Coming hard for a stranger has become a massive turn on for me I just can’t stop doing it at the moment!!!
Love phone sex call me now if your free 07825234958

M

MAJA82

I have always had some fun in chat rooms but since lockdown I have just been so horny it just wasn’t enough anymore. I have recently been finding guys online to have phone sex with and I think I’m getting addicted... I am still a little nervous and not great at dirty talk myself as I get shy sometimes... but listening to a guy talk dirty to me while I play and moan turns me on so much! Coming hard for a stranger has become a massive turn on for me I just can’t stop doing it at the moment!!!
I’d love to do this, finding it hard to find genuine people though

charlie3

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Want to phone sex ...

Attachments

• IMG_20231107_134205.jpg
    IMG_20231107_134205.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 0

Hussain123

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'm up for phone chat xx

Vegas

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I’m with you on the stranger thing - nothing hotter than exploring your limits with someone that’s a little anonymous

Back